Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
I couldn't resist these when I saw that they were on sale. Oh my gosh, they are SO sexy! I'm afraid to wear them because i don't want to get them dirty. They totally turn me on! The rubber looks, smells & tastes so sweet! I have came so many times with them so far. As soon as my sneaker-boy gets in we are going to take some pics of them on my feet and other places. I will also have to retake the ones that I might list on ebay, I just decided to start over on those. Will put a few on here and send most to seeker.

Kisses for my new Cons?
Ashley

Attachments

• P8070004.JPG
    P8070004.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 1
  • P8070009.JPG
    P8070009.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1
  • P8070010.JPG
    P8070010.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • P8070011.JPG
    P8070011.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 1
  • P8070005.JPG
    P8070005.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 1
  • P8070012.JPG
    P8070012.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1
  • P8070016.JPG
    P8070016.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 1
  • P8070017.JPG
    P8070017.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 1
  • P8070013.JPG
    P8070013.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 1
Re: My super sweet new Converses

Those are some really girly chucks. They would look hot with those ankle socks with the lace trim. Can't wait to see you in them, Ashley.

GREAT KICKS ASH,
You will have to do a few photos in those for us mate.... :icon_cool :icon_bigg

Walk softly people...

Those insoles will be perfect once you get your barefeet in them for a few weeks

Awesome cons Ashley, can't wait to see pics of you having fun in them with your sneaker boy. Oh how i envy him...:icon_twis

scotty said:
Those are some really girly chucks. They would look hot with those ankle socks with the lace trim. Can't wait to see you in them, Ashley.
Thanks! Girly sneakers R what I love the most. I guess I'm just a girly girl. So you like girly chucks?

Converses need kisses,
Ashley

Ashley said:
Thanks! Girly sneakers R what I love the most. I guess I'm just a girly girl. So you like girly chucks?

Converses need kisses,
Ashley
Well, I like girls in girly chucks. 🙂 Nothing is hotter than a women wearing a frilly dress or skirt with chucks. Gets me everytime.

Well, I like girls in girly chucks. 🙂 Nothing is hotter than a women wearing a frilly dress or skirt with chucks. Gets me everytime.

I think skirts R meant 2 go with hot sneaks.

Ashley don't worry about getting your new cons dirty cause i will clean them for you with my tongue specially after you have used them to bring of your sneaker boy.

I think skirts R meant 2 go with hot sneaks.

Agree totally - - - best part about skirts/dresses is "easy access".

It's always great to "not have to take off your sneaks" to get naked.:icon_twis

Jean shorts are great, too!

Back
Top Bottom