Sweet_girl22au

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Melbourne
Here are some pics of my really trashed chucks. These pics were taken before i got the other chucks i have with my trousers tucked into them, so theyre not in there. I love these soooo much, i got them all from ebay or people off the street! I often wear a different pair each day if i can. Enjoy!

Attachments

• collect1.JPG
    collect1.JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 5
  • collect7.JPG
    collect7.JPG
    305.5 KB · Views: 5
  • collect11.JPG
    collect11.JPG
    324.6 KB · Views: 5
  • collect2.JPG
    collect2.JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 4
  • collect4.JPG
    collect4.JPG
    311 KB · Views: 4
  • collect9.JPG
    collect9.JPG
    309.3 KB · Views: 5
  • collect3.JPG
    collect3.JPG
    291.1 KB · Views: 5
Re: My Trashed Chucks

Hey rubber chucks girl!,

WOW, they are all hot! Love just the rubber sole pics!!! Do you ever lay them like that and lay on all that rubber? I do that with pairs I buy off girls. mmmmm the smell of the rubber and the inside smell is probably great on them too. I love getting a really worn pair right off a girl and smelling them up minutes after she takes them off.

Thank you Sweet_girl22au, that's one great post :icon_mrgr
Nice collection, you are lucky !!!!

So sad, all those pics are unsharp. Please get a better cam ;-)

The cam is actually pretty good, but i wasnt using the flash so i had to keep the camera still, which i couldnt. When the flash is on, it makes the chucks look less dirty, so less exciting to look at 🙂 Sorry, ill do better next time!

Sweet_girl22au said:
The cam is actually pretty good, but i wasnt using the flash so i had to keep the camera still, which i couldnt. When the flash is on, it makes the chucks look less dirty, so less exciting to look at 🙂 Sorry, ill do better next time!

I'm looking forward :icon_chee

Back
Top Bottom