sneakerseeker01

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
heres my gorgeous wife in her sexy white keds champs. what a great night it was for me:icon_razz

Attachments

• sara+david_142[1].jpg
    sara+david_142[1].jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 29
  • sara+david_143[1].jpg
    sara+david_143[1].jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 32
  • sara+david_144[1].jpg
    sara+david_144[1].jpg
    499 KB · Views: 31
Re: my wife in her white keds champs

Awesome! Smokin HOT pics bro!! Thanks a million....wow! You all feel free to post tons of those Keds pics...made my morning for sure!

This is a lovely treat! Thanks for sharing!

no problem... theres plenty more where that came from. im 19 and so is my wife and we are both very involved in the keds fetish.. Im new on here but garauntee you will see much more of my wife very soon .. check in tonight im sure ill put some more pictures up ..

Can't wait to see more pix of your HOT wife in her sexy shoes. Does she wear anything other than Keds?

Thanks for the great pics mate.. Why not do a full on photo shoot of your georgous wife.. Warm up the camera mate about 80 or so pic should do.. No nudity necessary... Thanks again.. :icon_cool:icon_cool Walk softly people..

Wow great pics you are a lucky man

does she have any sisters by chance (LOL!). i like what i see. if she was my wife i'd have her walk all over me in those keds; especially my face and cock!

She's beautiful and I just love the look of her white keds against her gorgeous skin tone. There'll never have enough photos of her as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom