etnies20

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
Hey i was just wondering if any of you would be interested in seeing me in my womens skate shoes. I have a few pairs of Vans and Etnies that are all very cute. Im willing to do pretty much anything to them so lemme know what you guys want!!! let me know!

Attachments

• 46a9_1.jpg
    46a9_1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 4741_1.jpg
    4741_1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 4794_1.jpg
    4794_1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 13
  • laylas%20stinky%20shoes%20030.jpg
    laylas%20stinky%20shoes%20030.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 14
Re: my womens skate shoes

Cum on them! They are really cute!

Oooh lovely, I adore those pink Callicuts. You should mess them up and draw on them :icon_twis

All those shoes are so sexy, I'd definitely cum on them if given the chance.

Heheh, knowing me I'd probably lick it up too.

Sure thing, I will try to get pics up by the weekend. On another note I finally built up the balls to tell my girlfriend about my sneaker fetish today and she actually was all for it. She isnt big into skate shoes, but she has some very hot speedcats and adidas superstars. The superstars she said she would even be willing to swim in for me.

On the subject of these etnies, i also have a pair of purple vans compel color changing shoes and uplands. Give me more suggestions, I will be cumming on them for sure, not sure if I will write on them just yet, but I would be willing to get a pair messy, just tell me what to do. Also maybe if there is enough interest I could do it on Yahoo Messenger on a cam one night. My Yahoo ID should be in my profile somewhere. If you want it let me know and we can set up a time to play with them!

I love your sneakers and I also have a webcam so if you would like to webcam to webcam on YIM Messenger then I'm cool plus I'll like to get to know you more so if you can PM me that will be great...

I definately will do that, I will be on yahoo throughout the afternoon with my etnies so if your lucky you might catch me. I will be on a lot later in the week too!

She isnt big into skate shoes, but she has some very hot adidas superstars. The superstars she said she would even be willing to swim in for me.

OMG! You VERY Lucky Guy... Please post pics when this happens in the addias forum....

Petroch
TGASSA

yeah cum all over those skate shoes.

Back
Top Bottom