yournamehere

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I ran across a knockoff that's been around for at least a couple of years. Can anybody identify the brand of shoe in this image? You can see the sole clearly, the top is straight knockoff, and there is a loop of cloth attached to the top of the heel. Thanks!

Attachments

• loop.jpg
    loop.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1
Re: name that knockoff

I have two pr of these exactly the same... They came out in Ozz at "Big W" called "Wavewear".... :icon_evil::icon_evil: walk softly people..

Not sure who makes them, but several companies in the UK sell that style, i guess they're a firm that produces them on behalf of others - my better half has two pairs in black and white which are branded to the shoe shop we got them from, also recently picked up a pair from a mail order firm called Joe Browns with a floral pattern on them:

lf228.jpg

They do deliver outside the UK, but only have a UK size 6 left if you're interested (US 7 if my memory is good)
www joebrowns co uk/sp+Womens-Footwear-Floral-Lace-Up-Pumps+LF228
(put dots in for the spaces)

The quality is pretty good - a cut above a lot of the cheap plimsoll styles you get here.

Thanks Felna... I do like THOSE sneaks in your pic... Must get some... I agree it's pretty hard to work out how the Chinese brand stuff... :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: Walk softly people..

On this topic, anyone know of a brand that runs real wide? Keds have become so damn narrow and forget converse, those damn things are super narrow. Just wondering if anyone has ever found the wide knockoffs.

Thanks

Thanks, felna. But I don't think the photo you posted is the same kind. The one I saw has a loop attached to the top of the heel -- I don't know why, so you can wash and hang on a clothesline? Probably just style.

Ah, didn't notice the tag at the back. The sole is identical though, that's what I was going by.

Hi ya Keds2001... Mate you may try and have a look at some of the Brit plimsols on U.K e-bay... I have a couple of pr and they tend to run a little wideish... The canvas is very light and the rubber soles don't last long but they are a pretty low cost item.. I like them... Made in China of course... The Brit currancy is a killer... Beware mate....
How about those "Rivers" from Ozz that you got before..??...
What about Vans.. They stretch...
:icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile: Walk softly people...

On this topic, anyone know of a brand that runs real wide? Keds have become so damn narrow and forget converse, those damn things are super narrow. Just wondering if anyone has ever found the wide knockoffs.

Thanks

Vans lo-pro's or whatever they're called run wide, I have heard. Although I don't know first-hand. I don't know if they're the same feel as Keds, but they're pretty damn similar as far as looks go.

And my feet are a little wide, and I find Converse to be very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom