Scotty

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Here are some pics of Natalie on the set of her new movie 'Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.' I'm not sure if she wears this outfit in the movie or if these are her own clothes. I can't tell what color her keds are, maybe stone or light pink.:icon_ques

Attachments

• 0046fw.jpg
    0046fw.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 0015fo.jpg
    0015fo.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 0053wc.jpg
    0053wc.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 0079kz.jpg
    0079kz.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 0023ml.jpg
    0023ml.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 7
Re: Natalie Portman

Wow, that would be awesome if she wore them in the movie. I just wish her hair were grow back in!

I thought she was incredibly hot bald.

I would agree.. she looks hot with or without hair. This length is quite hot. I could spend weeks being intimate with her and those keds. Nay.. months... Nay.. Years.. well... you get the picture!

deedee_tv said:
I am pretty certain she is wearing Champion Canvas Distressed in natural. She is probably friends with Mischa Barton and has taken a clue from her.

http://www.keds.com/shopping/produc...RODUCT&iMainCat=110&iSubCat=14&iProductID=827

Good call on that I think you are right, I thought they may have been dirty white canvas but after you said that I went back and looked closer and would say yup, I couldn't see any laces and it looked like the seems are frizzy.

Back
Top Bottom