Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Here R a couple from a set that I plan on sending Seeker 4 the converse fetish site. They rubber tastes so good! I wish that I didn't have to get them dirty.
Let me know if U like these kissing/sucking pics. I love feedback!

Kiss my Cons with me,
Ashley

Attachments

• p 01.jpg
    p 01.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 4
  • p 04.jpg
    p 04.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 4
Damn, those look great! You don't havta get them dirty if you don't want--do whatever you want with them! Check out the pink cons i just got off of ebay (in "pink ebay chucks" post)

mentalboye said:
Damn, those look great! )
Thanks
mentalboye said:
You don't havta get them dirty if you don't want--do whatever you want with them!
2 late mentalboy, I wore them out this past weekend. I guess I have 2 get a new pair now.
I'm going 2 keep my eye open 4 another perfet pair just 4 home.

Kiss my Cons,
Ashley

Hot.:icon_mrgr Do you wear them in the set, too?

scotty said:
Hot.:icon_mrgr Do you wear them in the set, too?
Yes, and there will be more sets in the future as they get more and more dirty and worn.
Anyone who likes the intimate pics with these pink cons though will have to wait after the set that I send 2 Seeker 4 any future sets untill I get someone to buy me another pair. Anyone interested?

Suck my chuck,
Ashley

Ashley,

Maybe you should post a pic every week or two, as they get more and more worn in and dirty:icon_mrgr

Love it!

Love it!

Wow Ashley, great pictures. And i do mean great!
The best i know is to see a beautiful girl, like you, suck on a toecap.
A clean one especially.
another of my absolute favorites is when the sneaker is used as a mask.
Maybe one or two other things but this is amongst the lovliest things i have ever seen. (although i see it often at home).

Thanks a lot Ashley...

Back
Top Bottom