scort

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
pennsylvania, usa
Here's a couple pics of three different eras of Champs in navy, just for some comparisons. Here is 90's vintage solid color pebble sole, Champ 2K "Originals" with white stitching, later sole and regular heel, and current Champ with the tag on the side and newer sole. Note that the fuzzy/cloth/whatever stuff on the sole will wear off in time. I've been wearing these almost constantly since I got them.

Attachments

• Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 2
Re: Navy Champs

Why the hell would they even pt that fuzzy crap on the shoe anyway? So from the looks of things, you like the newer pair the best?? I wear my black pair of the new style almost every day and they are really only comfy when I wear them barefoot and I have to have a dr. schol's insole in them or I can feel the stupid hard edges of the new style footbeds. Too narrow even on the xw sizes and the new insoles suck! :icon_cry: But thx for the pics of urs. :icon_eek:

G'day Keds 2001..Those Rivers sneaks from ozz are a fairly wide fit mate.. And they ship o/s... :icon_frow:icon_frow Walk softly people..

The new ones I've had the longest and wear them for work a lot (alternate with my black pair) since they are more replaceable. The 90's I just haven't had a chance to wear yet and the Originals i just got a couple days ago. Might wear those when the "new" ones wear out. Had a pair of originals before and I think they held up better.

And I've said before, I think the nerves in my feet must be dead, I think the new ones are pretty comfy. Not quite as much as the older ones but way better than some other shoes I've had.

Nice collection Scort. Which pair(s) are your favorite? Which ones do you wear the most?

I wear the black and navy new style Champs the most, alternate almost every day. Favorite? Hmm, tough. Have to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom