Neighbors DC

EeeeJ

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I have a hot 16 year old neighbor. Her family left for Easter activities. She must of got these really dirty so she left them outside. I went by and scooped them up.

Attachments

• SSPX0107.jpg
    SSPX0107.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 55
  • SSPX0100.jpg
    SSPX0100.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 48
  • SSPX0106.jpg
    SSPX0106.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 51
  • SSPX0104.jpg
    SSPX0104.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 51
  • SSPX0101.jpg
    SSPX0101.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 51
  • SSPX0093.jpg
    SSPX0093.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 47
  • SSPX0105.jpg
    SSPX0105.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 56
Re: Neighbors DC

Nice job, Good quality and everything. Any chance you could get pics of her wearing them?

I wish. Since they are mine now I don't really want to give them up ahah. I might put them back so I can get some, we'll see what happens.

I would put them back, I understand scooping them up for some fun but think about it... You'll no longer get to see her wearing them and she will probably get a new pair that will take forever to get dirty again.

LUCKY YOU!
I would probably refrain from putting them back as they're pretty messed up looking inside and out(yummy!) and there's a chance she left them outside because she didn't care about them anymore and might just throw them out and what a waste that would be! also, I bet those smell delicious!

Well if she gets a new pair then that means I eventually get a new pair! Also they do stink, and it's amazing.

Attachments

• SSPX0109.jpg
    SSPX0109.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 60

Can you get some pictures or vid of her wearing them? Those shoes are fuckin amazing. wowwww

I still have them. I could try putting them back, but I rarely see her.

Wow you stole them I understand you like them but to steal them and you want to steal another pair she is going to figure out you stole them and you could get arested I hate people that steal there yours now wow bro and the new pair you won't get she learned her lessen not to leave them out where people can be low cla as and steal from her what you did was down right wrong

I have a hot 16 year old neighbor. Her family left for Easter activities. She must of got these really dirty so she left them outside. I went by and scooped them up.
Do you still have them?

Back
Top Bottom