Neighbours RHF's

Boxove

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.Europe
My neighbour with the pumas (http://sneaker-groups.com/showthread.php?t=9012) had a nice surprise waiting for me today.
Standing outside her door were a pair of black RHF's. Unfortunely i didn't have my camera with me, nor could i 'borrow' them home for a shoot/go fetch my cam because of lack of time.

They were fairly worn, with smooth cracked sole under the ball of the foot.
Worn heels, with the rubber worn through on the right one.
The tops were soft and stretched into her foots shape, especially the bigtoe.
The insides were a bit of a dissapointment though, not too worn except for the backs that were worn through and a bit mashed from her taking them on and off w/o untieng them.
The laces were replaced with a pair of neoncoloured ones, green on one and purple on the other.
The lining were whole and the sole had only been slightely depressed after her foots shape, so no real print inside them.
They were pretty sweaty but only wet, not smelly nor dirty.

I hope they will be let to sleep outside her door more nights, then i'll get som piccies for sure :icon_mrgr

Re: Neighbours RHF's

Sooo..
I finally took some time to get my imagecollection sorted.
(took a damn while :icon_wink )

Well then, here are some pictures i took in the beginning of september of them.

Enjoy :icon_chee

Attachments

• ree01-001.jpg
    ree01-001.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 2
  • ree01-002.jpg
    ree01-002.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 1
  • ree01-003.jpg
    ree01-003.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1
  • ree01-004.jpg
    ree01-004.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ree01-005.jpg
    ree01-005.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1
  • ree01-006.jpg
    ree01-006.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 3

And *drumroll* here comes some fresh images from just before the weekend of them.

A couple of holes by the toes and a much more worn and bent bottomsole were the most noticable changes.
Some of the earlier cracks in the rubber had spread up all the way through the middlesole
And the inner lining by the toes were completely ripped loose from the bottom.
Lots of dirt, sand and such under the insoles where the paperpart were wet and mushy.
They had a light fragrance of sweat and some perfumethingy, too bad she only wears them with socks.

The day i took these pictures there had been quite some raining, so they were pretty soaked by the toes, and a tad muddy on the outside.

Attachments

• ree01-108.jpg
    ree01-108.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ree01-107.jpg
    ree01-107.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1
  • ree01-106.jpg
    ree01-106.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 3
  • ree01-105.jpg
    ree01-105.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 2
  • ree01-104.jpg
    ree01-104.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 2
  • ree01-103.jpg
    ree01-103.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 2
  • ree01-102.jpg
    ree01-102.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 2
  • ree01-101.jpg
    ree01-101.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 2

Wow,thank you very much for share with us!!
I loved that you focused the pictures on the most worn areas of the shoe,they look very naturaly worn and old.Seems she is wearing them for long time and the fact that you caught the exactly moment that the holes start to appear is awesome!!!
Have you any idea,how much more time she`ll wear them??
How does she like??

Are her pumas still there?

Are her pumas still there?

Nope :icon_sad:
Haven't seen them in quite a while.
Altho there is hope.
Today she wore another pair I haven't seen since about the same time as the pumas dissapeared.
(A pair of pointy ballerina kittenheels, nothing for these boards in other words :icon_wink but I still shot a few pics of them)
So I still have hope :icon_chee and I promise to get a few more pics of them if I get my hands on them again :icon_wink

Wow,thank you very much for share with us!!
I loved that you focused the pictures on the most worn areas of the shoe,they look very naturaly worn and old.Seems she is wearing them for long time and the fact that you caught the exactly moment that the holes start to appear is awesome!!!
Have you any idea,how much more time she`ll wear them??
How does she like??

Well, she seems to have worn them for her exercise as well to school (she's a gymnasium student) and since the weather is starting for winter here, not too long.
I think she'll keep them for next spring, or wear the crap out of them before the first snow, since they are in a 'too good' shape to be thrown away judging from her other shoes she kept around. (last winter she wore a pair of boots with holes in the lining at the heels for a few months, making the holes bigger until her entire heel showed.
They were always soaked on the insides when i checked on them. Unfortunely I had no camera at this time)

"How does she like?" ehm.. not sure what you mean :icon_wink , but if it is how she looks, I managed to get a few live shots of here on a fair earlier this summer, check http://www.sneaker-groups.com/showthread.php?p=32356#post32356 for the pics.

Thank you very much boxove!
Please post more when you can.
That´s a kind of stuff that really turn me on..

Back
Top Bottom