Neighbours RHF's

Re: Neighbours RHF's

Hello, Do you think she will be agree to sale her olds reeboks?

Any update on these? I bet they are nice and trashed by now!

I have no words to describe how these Reeboks are hot!

Just to make an way to explain... I cummed 3 good times after seen tese pictures!

Waiting more!! Please update!

And *drumroll* here comes some fresh images from just before the weekend of them.

A couple of holes by the toes and a much more worn and bent bottomsole were the most noticable changes.
Some of the earlier cracks in the rubber had spread up all the way through the middlesole
And the inner lining by the toes were completely ripped loose from the bottom.
Lots of dirt, sand and such under the insoles where the paperpart were wet and mushy.
They had a light fragrance of sweat and some perfumethingy, too bad she only wears them with socks.

The day i took these pictures there had been quite some raining, so they were pretty soaked by the toes, and a tad muddy on the outside.
great pictures did you ever have a good time with them

heh, I these shoes are so hot i think i'd have a hard time not stealing them!

True that! I would have kept them and never said a word again about it lol! Need someone who would truly appreciate them!

And *drumroll* here comes some fresh images from just before the weekend of them.

A couple of holes by the toes and a much more worn and bent bottomsole were the most noticable changes.
Some of the earlier cracks in the rubber had spread up all the way through the middlesole
And the inner lining by the toes were completely ripped loose from the bottom.
Lots of dirt, sand and such under the insoles where the paperpart were wet and mushy.
They had a light fragrance of sweat and some perfumethingy, too bad she only wears them with socks.

The day i took these pictures there had been quite some raining, so they were pretty soaked by the toes, and a tad muddy on the outside.
i want to fuck them and cum all over them again and again:icon_razz

Back
Top Bottom