S

sneakerfetish

Thought I'd post a few of a special lady friend wearing her classic bubble soled white champs and enjoying her new play toy!! These two were amazing together....Please don't ask for the video...it was tough getting permission just to post these...thanks!! Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Er.jpg
    Er.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Er (3).jpg
    Er (3).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 17
  • Er (5).jpg
    Er (5).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Er (7).jpg
    Er (7).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Er (9).jpg
    Er (9).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Er (13).jpg
    Er (13).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 18
  • Er (15).jpg
    Er (15).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Er (16).jpg
    Er (16).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 16
Re: NEW: A few interracial Keds from a very sexy private video.....

Ok, I've got a video of this ready to go... My Ladyfriend says that if she can see "12" thanks posted (right now there are 4) here, she gives me permission to post a 8+ minute clip of the action. Come on guys n gals...you will find that we are people of our word...12 just 12!! She's waiting....

Dang Seeker! Thanks! We'll just say 6 more (since Seeker added an extra one) and it WILL be posted...come on Keds fans... My lil exhibitionist Ladyfriend is wanting more views!!! 😉

And then she needed 5.... Did I mention it is 9min. 53sec. long and damn Hot? And fully zipped ready to ship...

4 more.... ok, ok...time to reward for effort (my Ladyfriend is waving the white flag)...Give me a few minutes and you will find it in the downloads...thanks all!! =)

Back
Top Bottom