K

kedman

HI All
Just talked my partner ( celticgirl) into some keds crush!!
She's not to sure at the moment so go easy!
Heres a few pics from a movie we made.
I'm still trying to convert the movie to mpeg using Linux so will take some time.

Hope the pics upload.
Cheers
Kedman

Attachments

• prmsmall 007-1.jpg
    prmsmall 007-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
More

More

More!
Is there a way of uploading more than one pic at a time?
Cheers
Kedman

Attachments

• prmsmall 007-2.jpg
    prmsmall 007-2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
Kedman

Kedman

Hi Kedman,

I see that you live in Cardiff Wales, I was in Cardiff over the christmas holidays. How are the keds sightings for you in Wales as here in London it's a no keds zone!!

Cool pics though, any chance of seeing them slightly dirty and wet next time...

Much appriciated.

How about

How about

Hey Kedsman

I hope your girlfriend does requests, would she mind dressing up like a school girl with white kneehighs and her white keds? Just asking

Killerkeds

You've started something now!!

You've started something now!!

Kedman,

After posting a few picies of your other half on this site I think that you've started something now!!

Anyway, do you do requests?

Keds in UK, rare!

Keds in UK, rare!

HI Gary
Good to hear you were in cardiff, The only girl I see now in Keds is my girl, although in the summer there is a slight chance.
I was in London for 15 years and you do get the odd site ( I'm sure I can see a pair from about a mile 😀 )
I'll be slowly trying for other stuff ie the schoolgirl thing later, Just got to take my time ( Hard I know!)
Is there anywhere to upload Mpegs ( when I can make them) ?
Good luck all
Kedman 🙂

Attachments

• keds-02.jpg
    keds-02.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
Re: Kedman

Re: Kedman

garythesaint said:
Hi Kedman,

I see that you live in Cardiff Wales, I was in Cardiff over the christmas holidays. How are the keds sightings for you in Wales as here in London it's a no keds zone!!

Cool pics though, any chance of seeing them slightly dirty and wet next time...

Much appriciated.

HI
Talk about dirty!!
I managed to get here some keds from ebay ( one pair flared heel, sorry!)
We went for a walk to the pub and ended up in a muddy lane I had to walk behind ( 😉 )
Man it was cool!!
Unfortunatly she washed them the minute we got back, I had plans for them!
Laters
kedman

Keds RARE!! you bet your ASS!!

Keds RARE!! you bet your ASS!!

Kedman,

Mmm tell me about it, I seem to have the same skill as yourself though, spotting a pair of keds from at least a mile.Mrs garythesaint does wear Dunlop Green Flash for me with long white socks and she understands my fetish. Has taken a few years to get her to go along with it, but hey we are there now and that's all that matters. Old girlfriends were never as understanding though which is possibly one of the reasons why I married her.

Will let you know next time I'm in Cardiff as the wifes parents live in Cwmbran.

Re: Keds RARE!! you bet your ASS!!

Re: Keds RARE!! you bet your ASS!!

garythesaint said:
Kedman,

Mrs garythesaint does wear Dunlop Green Flash for me with long white socks and she understands my fetish. Has taken a few years to get her to go along with it, but hey we are there now and that's all that matters. Old girlfriends were never as understanding though which is possibly one of the reasons why I married her.

Will let you know next time I'm in Cardiff as the wifes parents live in Cwmbran.

The old green flash do it for me as well and I seem to be getting a thing for them converse!!
I'll need another pair of eyes soon!!
Laters
K 😀

Back
Top Bottom