lovewearingkeds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New York
I just got my order from keds.com and I ordered size 12 champs white canvas and they came with the older sole not the cloth like sole. I guess I lucked out. :icon_chee

Re: new keds

I wear size 12 xw and I ordered a pair months back and when I got them I noticed something, they were longer than my older Keds and narrower?? Has anyone else noticed this or any other changes?? I bought like 20 new pairs in the late 1990's and have ben burning thru them slowly, but it it getting close to needing to get new ones and I am not sure what to do.. Any suggestions?? And I wish Keds would make the mens keds in wide sizes. I really like the Triumphs but when I got them, they were too narrrow. Cry ;-((

Guess I'm dead lucky guys... Keds or Cons Womens 11m fit me smack on... It's Vans That seem to run a half / quater size too small for me in length.. (hence the pair for sale).. I did notice that my new 11m black Ked's champs were a smidge narrower.. That was with the old sole too... I refuse to wear that crappy new sole...

I guys I'm one of the lucky guys too, I women's 10m in pretty much every style fits me perfect. :icon_bigg

Yep, lucky here too. Keds 11M fit me just perfectly. The last pair of leather champs I bought had the old rubber soles, however, I got them from a store and they came in one of the old style blue and white boxes.

Back
Top Bottom