Re: New Mens Keds

I'd say I like three out of four. Don't really care for the red foxing on the one pair...

I think I saw that they were going to be 95.00 USD.

At $95 a pair, they can stay on the shelf. That's a fill up for an SUV.

I wonder if we will ever see mens keds in stores such as: JC Penney, Sears, Macys, Dillards and such?

I was at the JC Penny's in the mall nearest me (southern Ohio) and they have a very large shoe section. I didn't see any authentic Keds there, but I saw a lot of knockoffs, and even saw a girl trying a pair of white leather champion knockoffs. Maybe if the sales increase they will start carrying them?

Keds.com now shows the men's Champions with a pebble sole, instead of the "racquet" sole shown before. Could they have listened and gone back to the classic sole? Even at $50 a pair, I'm ready to order so long as I will get what they now show. Has anybody else bought a pair recently and gotten the classic sole?

At $95 a pair, they can stay on the shelf. That's a fill up for an SUV.

Meh. They're gonna be on clearance like $30 by the end of the year anyway. They will have quite a tough time moving these at full retail price.

Plus, this particular pattern isn't my taste anyway. I like my Champs mostly in solid (white) colors.

Back
Top Bottom