New plimsols

consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
Got home from the brilliant U.S.A., and these were waiting for me from Tony and Lorainne at TDPLIVERPOOLl or MUST HAVE SHOES... Best Plim suppliers on E-bay... MY GOD THEY LOOK A LOT LIKE KEDS CHAMPS... :icon_bigg:icon_bigg Walk softly in Plims people..

Attachments

• bp1.jpg
    bp1.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 10
  • bp2.jpg
    bp2.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 10
  • g.p 1.jpg
    g.p 1.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 8
  • gp2.jpg
    gp2.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 10
Re: New plimsols

How was the trip to the USA? Have you been before or first time? Nice Shoes! I think it's time for me to get a new pair after seeing everybody with new shoes...

Mornin Fetishguy,
The U.S.of A. was brilliant.. An absolute blinder.. Especially my girl in Mich... We went over to Pittsburgh (in our x-his.) and watched the Steelers (my team) Ravens game.. Those two Steelers touchdowns in the third made the whole trip worthwile... (Sorry babe).. Girl also got me hooked on Dunkin Doughnuts and Mancinos pizzas on the highway... (don't know what it is but you Yanks make the best pizza's ever..)We also ate heaps of great "good" food and did The Duckie tourof Pitts... Plus the tram car up the side of the plateau.. LOVE PITTS.. What a bueatiful, clean town.. We went to her brothers cabin up at Marcelono.. What gob smacked me was the trees changing color... It was like a fluro haze passing my eyes at 80 mph... What a great country... What bueatiful friendly people you yanks are.. DONT YA JUST LOVE IT, as Nicole says... Told the girl I would gladly become an illegal immiegrant.. She reckoned I would never get away with it.. My Ozz accent would give me away in 2 seconds.. Reckons the Mexs have more chance... Ha Ha.. :icon_bigg:icon_bigg Walk softly people... God bless the U.S.A. and Ozz...

Well, I'm glad you have a lovely time in the USA but I think if you did live in the USA that you will fit right in no matter what somebody is saying. Is that your girlfriend or just a friend as a girl?

Mostly girlfriend as in a relationship.. She was tounge in cheek when she said about me never being an illegal... Promised she would hid me out in Mi... Gotta love the girl mate... Especially one who has as many kicks as me.. Thats how we met... :icon_bigg:icon_bigg Walk softly people..

Mornin Fetishguy, Thanks mate.. Long distance is hard...20 hours by 3 plane's... :icon_bigg:icon_bigg Walk softly people..

Ouch!

Long distance relationship never work from what I heard but you are making it work which is always good. I need to talk with you about something so I'll need for you to PM me if that's ok with you it's nothing bad...

Love the black ones with the pink socks. They'd look great with red socks too. All the very best to you and your lovely lady.

Plimsolllover

Back
Top Bottom