Keds Poll-New heel design

Keds Poll-New heel design

I am in the middle. I neither hate nor love the new design. If the change resulted in thousands of young women wearing them, I would LOVE it! But it seems that it isn't to be. I am with CVO, it's better than nothing.

Half and Half

Half and Half

I like the soles. I don't like the style. It seems "overinflated" like the new volkswagons and some SUVs.

Mule

Champion Heel

Champion Heel

Not a good addition. Looks funny 😢

Hate. Everything else on the "Originals" is an improvement, but loose the funny sole.

Hate is a strong word - I agree they are better than none.

The only thing I really don't like is the shape of the sole. The sole itself is nice, just don't like the flare.

I do like going back to the white stiching. I have a pair of black and they are comfortable. I don't wear these in public though, at least not yet.

In my opinion they are more obvious as women's than the old champs, because at least those they did have in a mans style.

So, seeing the pros and cons, I'm going to have to say it's more love, but the old style champs still rule! I think they will come back eventually.

It was like the new Coke, they thought they could force in on us but the classic won out in the end.

Back
Top Bottom