LODO160

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Monterey Bay
I thought I'd share a few pics of the new raves. These are size 11 and only come in white. I did get a friend light blue and they are very hot. I'm suprised keds kept the color and patern of the soles. Needless to say, a few of us will be happy!

Attachments

• P1010120.JPG
    P1010120.JPG
    417.1 KB · Views: 1
  • P1010122.JPG
    P1010122.JPG
    410.1 KB · Views: 1
Re: new raves

Grrrr!! I absolutely LOVE the "new" raves! But they're not available in at least a size 12... keds is still at it keeping the sizes for smaller feet! I especially like the blue raves, I'd LOVE to see Ashley in them! BTW they'd look awesome on you if you shaved your legs. Don't know if you've ever tried that or are even into that, but bright white keds with smooth legs always look good!

Yeah, they have the same soles, but it looks like the used that weird fuzzy stuff on the center parts.

Any one know why they started doing that to sneaker soles? Is it better for the traction on smooth wet surfaces?

Too bad, I like the feel of bare natural rubber

LODO160 said:
I thought I'd share a few pics of the new raves. These are size 11 and only come in white. I did get a friend light blue and they are very hot. I'm suprised keds kept the color and patern of the soles. Needless to say, a few of us will be happy!

iLiKeds said:
Me too! I can't imagine licking that stuff.

LODO160 said:
MMMmmm!!! Those clean new toe caps look delicious! I don't remember if you are into Keds/mouth actions, so if so, how do they taste? Do you have any pics of her or him in the raves that you bought?

iLiKeds said:
Yeah, they have the same soles, but it looks like the used that weird fuzzy stuff on the center parts.

Any one know why they started doing that to sneaker soles? Is it better for the traction on smooth wet surfaces?

I don't think so I gives me no traction on smooth surfaces. I don't get the thought on it.

tgkedsgirl said:
Grrrr!! I absolutely LOVE the "new" raves! But they're not available in at least a size 12... keds is still at it keeping the sizes for smaller feet! I especially like the blue raves, I'd LOVE to see Ashley in them! BTW they'd look awesome on you if you shaved your legs. Don't know if you've ever tried that or are even into that, but bright white keds with smooth legs always look good!

I too love the look of keds much more with smooth legs.

No, they are almost dangerously slippery on dry dusty smooth surfaces. But what about on wet smooth floors? That fuzzy stuff might help.

lovewearingkeds said:
I don't think so I gives me no traction on smooth surfaces. I don't get the thought on it.

First, you boys will have to put up with my humiliating lack of hairy legs unless you come over and shave em!
Second, Ashley, licking the toecaps is part of why we love raves, so one goes with the other, nuff said.

Well, I got to see the new Raves and they look great. The toe caps are just like the original ones from years ago. The soles look the same, but I really don't like the fuzzy stuff.

Attachments

• 05-13-06_1220.jpg
    05-13-06_1220.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom