Re: New Scan Navy Champs

Damn, Seeker, you always beat me when it comes to stuff like this! I saw this the other day in the catalog and fell in love with this woman!

MILFs ARE great!

tgkedsgirl said:
Damn, Seeker, you always beat me when it comes to stuff like this! I saw this the other day in the catalog and fell in love with this woman!

MILFs ARE great!

LOL! You dare to compete with the ever prolific Seeker in the art of Keds-finding?! Now there is a losing battle! LOL

tgkedsgirl said:

MILFs ARE great!
She is a young MILF there is another picture of her in some sport shoes. She's 30 tops.

Was this from a recent catalog? The white sox like that with the contrasting color shoes has not really be prevalent lately. Nice to see that look making a comeback... I LOVE that look!

Slipon

I love navy Keds with white stitching. The small contrasting stitch makes it stand out. So sexy! I wore mine like this the other night and this guy had several coments about them. I'm sure he had a sneaker fetish, I might have said something if he wasn't some macho dick.

Keds rock,
Ashley

Back
Top Bottom