Kedsbri

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
A couple days ago while at Brown's Shoes store I noticed they had a few new styles of Keds. What really caught my attention was the soles. Keds has changed them again on the Distress style.

What do you guys think about the Keds Distress style? Would you guys (or girls) wear these? Also what do you guys (or girls) think about the Keds Kitchey/Kitchy style? Would any of you guys buy this style for yourself?

Brian

Attachments

• Keds Distress 1.jpg
    Keds Distress 1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Keds Distress.jpg
    Keds Distress.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Keds Kitchy 1.jpg
    Keds Kitchy 1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Keds Kitchy.jpg
    Keds Kitchy.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
Whats new about the soles on the distressed? Is it more like the soles from the 80s/90s?

I would definately wear the distressed. Gonna order a pair today. My wife really likes the style too.

Thanks,

Slipon

New soles

In the first pictures of the tan Distress the soles are basically flat and smooth, in the second picture the soles has grooves near the heel and the ball of the foot. They're not much different but it has changed a bit

I like the soles of the khaki ones. The 1st 2 pairs R HOT!!! I have to get a pair in white, or red or whatever. I don't like the soles of the 2nd ones and don't care 4 the other 2 pairs.

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

Ashley said:
I like the soles of the khaki ones. The 1st 2 pairs R HOT!!! I have to get a pair in white, or red or whatever. I don't like the soles of the 2nd ones and don't care 4 the other 2 pairs.Ashley

I've been reading comments on the left two styles. Women complain that they are uncomfortable, and even if you like the style, be prepared to wear band aids.

Mule said:
I've been reading comments on the left two styles. Women complain that they are uncomfortable, and even if you like the style, be prepared to wear band aids.
Too bad! They R hot! I might have to try anyway!

Ashley

Kedsbri said:
In the first pictures of the tan Distress the soles are basically flat and smooth, in the second picture the soles has grooves near the heel and the ball of the foot. They're not much different but it has changed a bit

I hope you are not saying that the soles on the second pair from the left are going to be the new Champs soles? I am under the assumption that the distressed paisley pair exclusively have that fawked up sole (that I obviously dont like 😀). Dont all the other distressed have the normal champs sole?

Edit: I just went and checked www.zappos.com and damn if some of the new champs dont have that same crappy sole. Even crappier still, that sole in fawked up colors?!?!?! I dislike that direction immensely.

New soles

I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset the members but as a Keds wearer I'm just reporting what I saw. I like the flat soles also, they stay very clean and new looking.

Bri

Kedsbri said:
I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset the members but as a Keds wearer I'm just reporting what I saw. I like the flat soles also, they stay very clean and new looking.

Bri

Heh... not upset at you! I appreciate what you have done. I'm upset at Stride Rite. Of course, I'm sure someone must like those soles.

If you like these new soles, please raise your hand so that you may be publicly badgered into submission :icon_lol:

I have no problem with the new soles, from a marketing standpoint its a newer design that might attract more buyers.

Back
Top Bottom