I don't think the new soles look as good as the old ones. They also don't appear to have the same texture. I always loved the look of the plain tan crepe soles and that was one of my biggest draws to Keds, but these new soles, in my opinion, detract from the simple sexiness. And as far as I can tell, it doesn't look like these will be as good for sole-play as the old ones, it looks too rough.

Take it from someone with almost 50 years experience.

I'm a traditionalist, and like the older style better, however that does not mean I would not like the new style as well.

They will work for some kinds of activity, and I think I could get them to work for others.

Keds soles, again

Keds soles, again

I hate to harp on this subject but I was just looking at the new Keds Champs at Zappos.com. I love the new colors and the new colored soles but taking a closer look at the soles on the yellow ones I noticed they look a lot like the soles on the pair of Keds Danvilles I have. I like the look of them but my concern is the material they're made of. In the pictures the darker tan across the ball of the foot and the heel area is nice sticky Keds rubber as always. But if any of you own the Keds Danvilles you will know what the other material feels like on the rest of the sole of the shoe. It almost feels like partical board or chip board, it's not at all sticky or grippy. After my recent mountain bike crash where I pulled my groin muscle I was wearing my Danvilles around the house cuz they're so comfy, but my one foot slipped out big time on the kitchen floor. OUCH on the groin, because the have no grip

Has anyone felt the new Keds soles? Am I right or are they sticky? Or should I just stick to pulling my other groin muscle:icon_ques

Attachments

• keds soles blue.jpg
    keds soles blue.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds soles.jpg
    Keds soles.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds soles 1.jpg
    Keds soles 1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Seeker said:
I have no problem with the new soles, from a marketing standpoint its a newer design that might attract more buyers.
Most girls don't even look at the bottom of the shoe when they buy it. They would have to do something to the parts that everyone sees for it to make a difference to me.

The soles

The soles

I agree Ashley, when I wear my Keds the soles are never really seen because the Keds are on my feet and the soles are to the ground. My concern was with the traction of these Keds soles, if they are what I think. They will be fine on sidewalks but not so good on tile or floor with smooth finished surfaces. If you have a pair of Danvilles check out the soles and you'll see what I mean. They just don't look like the sticky Keds rubber we're all used to seeing.

Bri

PS for everyone! my pink Keds photo shoot will be delayed a bit, the temp is -40 with the wind and that's not Keds weather

It really doesn't look like these new soles will be good for sole-play. If they are rubber, they look too rough to feel good (though that can be worn down). If they really are the "particleboard," well, that just doesn't sound appealing at all.

Girlfriends keds

Girlfriends keds

my girlfriend just visited me at college and i was surprised to see her in a pair of keds!!!!!! i guess i new style, slip on white and bluish stripes....i was so hard immediately we had a lot of sex with her wearing them and i was lucking enough to cum all over them, we even video taped it!!! best sex ever

lol

lol

conofie said:
my girlfriend just visited me at college and i was surprised to see her in a pair of keds!!!!!! i guess i new style, slip on white and bluish stripes....i was so hard immediately we had a lot of sex with her wearing them and i was lucking enough to cum all over them, we even video taped it!!! best sex ever

POST POST POST POST POST!

LOL

:icon_razz

conofie said:
You don't know how much I would love to see some stills of that video!

Ashley

Re: Girlfriends keds

Re: Girlfriends keds

That beautiful 🙂 is your g/f a sneaker lover too? Now then, where's this video?:icon_twis

Back
Top Bottom