rimax

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Manila
Lavish Styles in Naughty America's Naughty Bookworm!

Thanks to website2 for uploading it!

Encouraging everyone to download it. And remember to share! I'll be seeding it for as long as I can!

Some sample pics so that you know what it's about.

COPYRIGHT PICTURES REMOVED :icon_evil

Re: New torrent up

Do not upload copyright images to this board.

I think Seeker was referring to the images posted into the forum itself of the video. Copyright stuff on the torrent is okay, since it's not officially hosted by the site. Also to clarify, no, the torrents do not have to go through Seeker. The one pertaining to this thread was initially seeded by me.

Do not upload copyright images to this board.

Sorry Seeker. Thanks for removing it.

Guys. It was only after Seeker removed the pics that I realize I have posted copyrighted pics. Posting it here is against site policy. Sharing it via torrent is not.

I think Seeker was referring to the images posted into the forum itself of the video. Copyright stuff on the torrent is okay, since it's not officially hosted by the site. Also to clarify, no, the torrents do not have to go through Seeker. The one pertaining to this thread was initially seeded by me.

To clarify yes website2 is correct. All the tracker does is store and track the torrent. The files themselves are not hosted here.

To clarify yes website2 is correct. All the tracker does is store and track the torrent. The files themselves are not hosted here.
okay, cool. Wasn't aware we could post copyright torrents

A torrent is a text file. It does not contain any part of original file. It simply tells your client where to go to find the file and ensures that the files being shared are not modified.

Back
Top Bottom