Sorry folks I had to move this thread. It went from G-rated to X-rated.

ltshamus said:
I'll be drinking champaigne from my Wife's new Christmas Keds.... Triumphs !!! Hey Keds Pop stay safe Bro!!!
Nice! I'm sure we would all love to see some pics of that.

Ashley

lovewearingkeds said:
Well for me it stated out ok the wife and I went to dinner and it was snowing out, no keds. When we got home (we desided to stay home by ourselfs) we watched some t.v. I was sitting in just my underwear, my wife later asked me to change some lights in the house out, I need to use a ladder to do that and standing on a ladder barefoot hurts my feet, so I need to wear shoes, I put on a pair of keds and get to work.(wearing just my underwear and a pair of white canv champs) when done I didn't take the keds off and sat back down to watch t.v. I sat with my wife for about 3 hours in my underwear and keds and she never said anything about it. I then got her to go for having sex as the new year came in. I had to go get a rubber but could not find any as we used the last one in the morning, so I then worked on getting my wife to go for anal sex, I got her to go for it so we set up in front of the t.v. and I lubed up my cock with about 10 min left in 2005 and put it in her ass, her wearing nothing, and me in just my keds, I was pumping her ass wearing my keds and it was so hot, as the ball dropped I cam in her ass just as we entered 2006. Now that is what I call a great way to bring in the new year, can't think it can get much better.(keds and anal sex mmmmm) I hope you all had a great new years also have a safe and happy new year.:icon_mrgr
Once again, something hot to see. Any pics?

wowsa...

wowsa...

Seeker said:
Sorry folks I had to move this thread. It went from G-rated to X-rated.

Funny how that happens around here isn't it? LOL

Ashley said:
Once again, something hot to see. Any pics?
Sorry no pic on that I was lucky to get that and then pic I would have to be dreaming for that, I am lucky if she will let me take a pic of her cleavage (don't think that is spelt right).

Back
Top Bottom