tedked61

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida USA
Wanted to get some feedback on the change of soles on the Keds Champion. Looks like the "new" sole is here to stay. The original pebble sole is was one of the reasons I like Keds so much. The new pic's of Holly and many of the other Keds fetish sets have the new soled Champs. To me, the new soles just dont "do it" like the originals.

Re: Newer sole on Keds champs

I'm totally with ya on this bro...I covet each pic or video I have with the pebbled soled keds...the more recent style was tolerable but the newest ones are just not getting it done...Keds, you've ruined sales and just might end up needing a buyout too...damn shame ya didn't listen to Keds lovers...(I'll just walk away with my head hung low singing spirituals in a sad tone!)...tell me there's hope someone...is all lost...are we no better than those damn deck shoes now (no offense if those are your fetish! lol)...:icon_wink

Not sure how you can say "you've ruined sales" when sales are the best they have been in years.

they totally suck! i went to buy a pair a few months ago and looked at the bottoms and thought what the crap is this! you can still buy the old style but you have to special order them which is what i ended up doing.

8 Dec 08 there is a pair of vintage keds red, from the 60's on ebay. The real old pebble sole were great and it seems each change doesnt improve them for us. Our fetish is so focused almost any change is abrupt. the newest version of keds from below, dosent resemble the old school at all.

Out of curiosity how many of you signed the petition? Any?

Maybe it's time we had another go at the petition. I think everyone's learned their lesson. I'd be happy to make a nice banner for the top of the site to drive the message home.

Maybe it's time we had another go at the petition. I think everyone's learned their lesson. I'd be happy to make a nice banner for the top of the site to drive the message home.

Thanks for your offer but I have to be honest and say its not worth my time or energy to do any more with it. We tried, we failed, its done.

I must say as well that I'm becoming increasingly disillusioned and frustrated with this site. It's no longer following the path I had intended and it may be time to clean house or simply shut it down.

It's been a long ride Seeker, from when you used to be online at nights only and a 28.8 modem was fast. We have gone from yellow insoles to sneakers with a little keds label on the side. Different size blue patches to mens keds again. It will all come back around, just might take some time!

Back
Top Bottom