K

kedskraver

Hi:

Just stumbled on a movie on HBO from 1993 named "My Life" with Michael Keaton and Nicole Kidman. She is wearing white canvas Keds in a number of the scenes during the last 1/2-hour of the film (where I started watching it).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107630/

It is on HBO again on Tuesday 8 a.m. I'll try to tape it and then try out my new gizmo for converting tapes to digital. Maybe I'll get some screen captures out of it.

Best regards,

Jeff the Kedskraver

Re: Nicole Kidman in Keds

Thanks for the clips Seeker... There a heap of us Ozzies out there who love out Cons and Keds... I've had Chucks since I was about 10 or 12yrs old and thats a hell of a long time... Almost since Noah surfed the Red Sea... I'm wearing black hi-tops right now... :icon_lol:

Walk softly on the Earth people.....

Seeker said:
Good flick saw it a few years ago. Here are a couple clips from the film.

Thanks Seeker!

Best regards,

Jeff the Kedskraver

I have one more a longer one that I will post on the Tracker and I missed one of the shortrt ones.

consforever said:
Thanks for the clips Seeker... There a heap of us Ozzies out there who love out Cons and Keds... I've had Chucks since I was about 10 or 12yrs old and thats a hell of a long time... Almost since Noah surfed the Red Sea... I'm wearing black hi-tops right now... :icon_lol:

Walk softly on the Earth people.....

I hever had chucks, my mom bought keds and PF Flyers and maybe the odd pair of Jeepers.

Back
Top Bottom