kedsfreak

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Desert Southwest
😱 Suppose you woke up one morning to find keds were making champs for men. Cool right? But it's just started. When you went out to work or about,you notice all men are wearing them. Hummm. Now everywhere you look- keds in store displays,magazine adds, bus billboards and television.
Alright'' Let's see.....Would this really be something us kedshounds like?
Maybe this would be a fantasy made real, Perhaps it would end our special
fondness of what we really like. Let's face it we have our passions for our keds, but they are most attractive on females. So let us hope for the comeback of the keds trend so we can once again be fulfilled with the sight of young and older women wearing the sexiest shoes on earth ''KEDS''

P.S Wear you Keds prodly........... 😉

Men's keds and men in keds don't do a thing for me but I don't think that men wearing them is a bad thing. They look great with a casual suit. Back in the 80's GQ often had their models wearing men's champs, its a look I think might come back.

I do agree champs look best on the ladies 😉

Back when Keds made men's shoes, I did wear them ... the slip-ons. I bought them for the convenience of just slipping them on. I bought them a half size too big, so I could get my foot in them without having to use my hands. There was nothing erotic about wearing them, they were merely slippers in which I could walk the dog or take out the garbage. I usually bought black.

Mrs. Mule had a black pair of slip ons as well. Seeing them on her feet got my motor going. Seeing mine on my feet, did nothing for me at all.

Now that Keds doesn't make men's shoes, I have to drive across town to K-MArt they have some cheap deck shoes that do the job just as well.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Back
Top Bottom