Nikes

Nikes

sneakerfreak05 said:
Nice and well worn - a great shoe!
I have a white pair of these Nikes. I also have some white and some blue Keds mules that look very similar. I would love to have a pink pair of these nike mules. I passed a pink pair up one time a few years ago at a discount shoe store, and they weren't there when I went back. Since then I haven't seen many like this style and no pink ones.

Ashley

Attachments

• nike%20hermosa%20pink%20canvas%20mule%2060%20heel%20toe.jpg
    nike%20hermosa%20pink%20canvas%20mule%2060%20heel%20toe.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
  • nike%20hermosa%20pink%20canvas%20mule%2060%20side.jpg
    nike%20hermosa%20pink%20canvas%20mule%2060%20side.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • nike%20hermosa%20pink%20canvas%20mule%2060%20top%20sole.jpg
    nike%20hermosa%20pink%20canvas%20mule%2060%20top%20sole.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
Size

Size

iLiKeds said:
Ashly,

I've forgotten, what size are you? I'm sure these are too small, they are only size 6.0.

I gave my size 7.5 pink and 7.0 yellow to a friend only last week and she loves them. See them here.

http://www.feetsinsneaks.com/images/Shoes/keep%20others.htm

Rob
Well, I am a size 8, sometimes 7.5 or 8.5. In most mules and raves an 8.5 is best. I have seen alot of pictures of your collection, Wow. I might have to talk you out of a pair or two someday.

Ashley

Ashely,

You could try and sweet talk me out of a pair or two, but I don't give in easliy. Do you ever chat? You can e-mail me at iLiKeds on aol.com

Take care, Rob

Hum

Hum

iLiKeds said:
Ashely,

You could try and sweet talk me out of a pair or two, but I don't give in easliy. Do you ever chat? You can e-mail me at iLiKeds on aol.com

Take care, Rob

Not Tonight, but I have never seen anyone in the chat rooms. I thougt maybe it was because I live on the other side of the gallexy from everyone.
Maybe soon.

Ashley

Ashley,

I'm in San Diego and feel the same way. But there are a few of us West Coasters that do chat. There used to be a "Chat Now" thingy when people were in there.

Rob

Glad to hear there are others that love this style of shoe. It's a great modernization of a classic style. They also look great the more broken in and more out they become.

You can see them from time to time on ebay. Problem is they are usually available there at the end of the summer, and that doesn't help us in the Northeast. 🙁

Back
Top Bottom