Nukedog

Bronze Member
Reaction score
I just hope that there are plenty of new Keds shots and we don't completely get overwhelmed by other sneaker fetishes. I really only like Keds style sneakers or heels. I think of Converse as boy shoes pretty much. I like all the ideas that I've read about maids and cheerleaders and secretarys and such. I want more hardcore style Keds action. That is material I can't find anywhere else on the net really unless it's old stuff from the 80's when Keds were more ubiquitous.

Long live Keds!

Hope you don't mind but I moved this thread to a new topic.

Not to worry I have plenty of Keds shoots planned and the fear of being overrun by other sneaker fetishes will not happen. I will not be ordering any athletic sneaker shoots now or in the near future. You can find plenty of other sneaks on the net without much trouble but Keds and Converse we will continue to concentrate on here.

Hardcore shoots are another issue entirely, we don't have the membership base to pay the costs involved in get those types of shoots done on a regular basis but I will try whenever possible.

RE: Nukedog says....

RE: Nukedog says....

What about Jeans and Keds. Like an 80's Theme shot with Jordache Jeans, scrunchy socks and white Keds like the old days...

I understand we don't have a big budget to do hardcore...

I'll add those idea's to the upcoming list. Good suggestions!

For me the old days aren't the 80's but rather the 60's. Anyone have ads or catalogue pictures from that era?

Funny you should bring it up. I have been picking up old catalogs from the 60 and 70's and doing some scanning. I hope to be able to post some soon.

Back
Top Bottom