Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Here are some from a possible halloween outfit for this year. I'm sending Seeker the whole set.

Lick two of these and call me in the morning,
Nurse Ashley

Attachments

• P8070006.JPG
    P8070006.JPG
    384.8 KB · Views: 24
  • P8070010.JPG
    P8070010.JPG
    415.7 KB · Views: 24
  • P8070072.JPG
    P8070072.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 24
  • P8070089.JPG
    P8070089.JPG
    0 bytes · Views: 0
Re: Nurse Keds

:icon_bigg Very sexy pics.
Ashley said:
Here are some from a possible halloween outfit for this year. I'm sending Seeker the whole set.

Nurse Ashley

Ashley - great pics as always. I'd get sick on purpose just to be nursed...

Ashley said:

Nurse Ashley

"Lick two of these and call me in the morning"... That'd be the best diagnosis ever!!!! Thanks for the pics!!

Nurse! I licked two of those and I seem to have a side-effect. It seems to have given me a perpetual hard-on. Is there anything you can do to help!? LOL

P.S.: You can trick-or-treat at our house any day of the year in that outfit.

MK

What would go best with that outfit is a pair of pointy toe 60's keds 🙂

Seeker said:

Seeks! Your starting to sound like a big-time Keds connaisseur! What wine would go well with those Keds too? LOL

MK

Seeker said:

Hey - I have to agree - - - to a point - - - LOL - - - I don't dislike the choice, but would prefer to see some vintage Keds Champions, but not with the pointy toe.

Standard Keds Champions as being sold very soon on e-Bay from the student nurse. Also, maybe add some white nylons . . .

But, seriously Ashley - anything you wear is TOTALLY AWESOME. You do wear all things well! THANKS!!:icon_chee

I'm with you Seeker... Maybe Ash could do a repeat performance with some pointy toes... By the way Seeker we are well overdue for a pointy toe set... (I reckon anyway)... Thank God for Ash... :icon_cool

Walk softly people...

Back
Top Bottom