Ok new forum so let's get this started..

reebokluvr

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Who here is into Reeboks?

I love the Freestyle lo's and hi's (have a hard time deciding which one more, depends on my mood really) especially the older ones from when I was in high-school in the late 80's and got to watch hot young women walk around in em all day long. I used to spend many classes staring at them - especially when they were well beat up or the girls were bored so they started drawing on em, or even better - both! (Actually my favorite was when they'd draw all over a brand new pair and then wear em for 6 months and I'd swipe em out of the locker room which was conveniently left unlocked until after the janitor cleaned it at night!!)

I especially loved the old Freestyle lo-tops with the gum soles and the hi-top brights with the colored insides, soles, and striped laces.

Princesses kick ass too although I see too many old women wearing em now-a-days, but I've still got photographic memories of some of the ones I used to stare at for an entire class, and I see some super-hot ones every once in a while - that sneaker line they changed though and they're not as hot as they used to be back in the day.

I have a thing for them being well-worn too - holes in the bottom, the outside front ripped, the tag on the tongue being mostly brown from dirt with what used to say Reebok in blue being white because the lettering wore off after the rest of it was dirty... and the other thing that absolutely drives me crazy is when the middle of the back of the sneaker has the white worn off it.. and if I can see the sneaker off the woman's foot the inside of it the back fabric being worn to the point of ripped is great too.

And there's nothing like the smell of a pair of Reeboks - at least Freestyles and Princesses - having that terry-cloth lining soaked in sweat for a while!! I think that's part of the reason I like to look at em well worn, I can just imagine how divine they smell!

I still love em, love seeing women in em, wearing em myself, and drawing on em. I know they're not as popular as Keds (which I am strangely enough not into even though I love women in Reeboks, Nikes, Tretons, and some other brands depending on the particular sneaker - I'm picky) and so are a lot of other people based on some of the groups I've ran on Yahoo - which don't even get me started on a rant about how bad yahoo sucks. 30 megs of storage and you've got to click through ads to boot.

Anyway, over the next however long it takes I'll be posting shots of lots of Reeboks from brand-new-in-box to ready for the dumpster to ready for the dumpster with some... er... fluids :) on em.

If anyone has any to contribute by all means do so! The Reebok section is on a try and see if it flies basis right now so if you're into the boks do what you can! I know there are lots of people out there who love Reeboks - especially Freestyles - so do what you can to get them here and we'll all have a better site! I'll be changing my Yahoo group to a few sample pics and a message w/a link here and leaving it like that until someone from Yahoo spots it & deletes it.

The only thing I don't have is pics of women wearing them, having sex in them, or doing various things with them. Boy do I wish I had a digital camera when I was with my last girlfriend who had a sneaker fetish too! She used to love me having sex while she was wearing them because I got super hard, watching me eat them out, let me cum on them while they were on her feet, rub herself with one while I was shooting a load in the other, wear them after I came in em, let me clean her up with one after we were done having sex (and by the time I was done we'd both be ready to go again, especially if I "cleaned" the sneaker!)... the whole nine.. only thing she didn't like was wearing them before the inside dried out!!

So - if any of you can contribute that stuff we're good to go. I've already got enough pics of the sneaks themselves from NIB to trashed and being worn but we need hot women wearing them and doing things in/with them. I hope my next girlfriend is into sneakers or at least doesn't mind/understands and we're in business!

But until then we're good to go of pics of the sneakers themselves from brand new vintage stuff that hasn't been made since the late 80's to that stuff all trashed to that stuff designed on with ink on every inch of leather, etc.. I'll try to get some pics up within the next few days.

Please if you're into the boks contibute what you've got (NO copyrighted stuff, NOTHING robbed from another site, NO women under 18) and let's turn this into the place to be for people with Reebok fetishes!

Thanks & Enjoy!

I loved the Freestyle hi-tops. I would wear my moms all the time when I could till I got to big of a foot :icon_cry: I have been looking and thinking about buying a pair now, my moms pair was a pink pair and so girly. I still think about them today and how after she I saw that she didn't wear them for over a year and had been covered up in the back of her closet I took them and kept them in my room so I could wear them lots more. I kept them with the other little things that the dry could "eat" on her, like a pair of thongs, panty hose ect.

MASSIVE Reebok Freestyle Hitop Fan!!!!!!

MASSIVE Reebok Freestyle Hitop Fan!!!!!!

I think the RFH's are the most attractive and sexy sneakers on the planet. I have loved them since high school. I have no interest in wearing them, but love to watch women wearing them, especially when they are well worn. I am very lucky that my current girlfriend not only is ok with my fetish, but that she wears RFH too. My favorite one is the white with blue label, then white with silver lable, then the pink. I am hoping to find someone or several people who want to trade pictures, or help in making homemade stuff. My girlfriend and I started to post some pictures on one of the Yahoo websites, but for some reason, that website no longer exists. If anyone wants to reply to my post or send any personal E-mails, please feel free. Glad to be a member.

Nice to see that you have a girlfriend who loves to wear RFH's. Does she wear them while having sex or maybe sex with these RFH's? ;)

Yes, she wears them sometimes while we have sex, but most of the time we do other things with them. My goal is to get her all of the available colors.

Re: Ok new forum so let's get this started..

Hello there i'm new to this site and have to say it's fantastic.
I've been into reeboks for as long as i can remember,my sister had a few pairs when i was younger and i always tried to nick them and have them to myself.
One of my ex-girlfriends wore old style reebok classics for me quite often and i think she understood to a certain extent what i found attractive about it it all.She would pick at them and make sexual poses while wearing them...man i'd love to go back to that time lol.
But i find it harder these days to get close to my area of this fetish and would love to see some nice pics up..and i will try to post a few if i can.

Re: Ok new forum so let's get this started..

Reebok princess and freestyles are the sexiest sneakers made. I never see
younger girls wearing the princess style though, which is sad...

Back
Top Bottom