Re: Old school red

Ahh the sisters were so hot. I can remember having to jerk off after watching that show. Bad huh 😉

Man that was way over my head.. but hey.. the set was hot... so who can argue really?!?!?

This show must've been before my time! The name doesn't sound familiar, but hey, if it has Keds, it may be worth checking out!

You can still see it on TV Land. Roy-boy-rpe mentioned knockoffs but there were a lot of real keds as well and they 60's pointed toe ones.

Mornin people, Thanks for a great memory flash... Petticote Junction... Now there was a ked site if ever there was one... Like you Seeker there was a lot of heavy breathing and dick abuse over that show... Pointy keds ruled... Loverly... There was one episode ( Dont remember the name cause my head and dick were revvvvving too hard) It was where the Hotel?? was underwater... Or someone was dreaming it... The two girls were swimming around in full 60's wet suits and keds... People I was climbing the walls.. I think I mentioned before about the girl standing in the chopper in a wet suit and white keds in Flipper... Two fetish hits for the price of one... In the case of that peticote J it was four hits... Dont know who the writer was who dreamed those two segments up but he had a big fetish... Thank you... :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Walk softly people...

You can still see it on TV Land. Roy-boy-rpe mentioned knockoffs but there were a lot of real keds as well and they 60's pointed toe ones.
I've got to revisit the show because I was young. I thought there were real keds but did'nt want to get anyones hopes up but even though I was young, I knew there was something that excited me about the show. In fact I would'nt be suprised if the show started my love of keds. It sizzled!!!

Thanks Seeker

Back
Top Bottom