keds81

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Was in Las Vegas coupla weeks ago and noticed that a fair number of girls were wearing this old style vintage keds type canvas sneakers with a toe cap. Seems to be getting popular among the 20s crowd. Since I had last spotted those in CDG in France so did some deductions & google research and it seems it is made by a French company called Bensimon. The laced version is called Lacet and they have laceless versions too.

Most girls were wearing them sockless and the laceless style seems to be more popular. One really cute girl was wearing this: http://www.bensimonusa.com/products/ladies-shoes/tennis-elly-indigo-s11 with denim shorts. Saw her slip her bare feet out of them a couple of times (it was hot in Vegas!). Once saw her with both shoes off, sitting near one of the fountains.

Anybody else seen these sneakers being worn?
C17F15149%20Indigo%20S11.jpg

Re: Old style keds like sneakers by a French company Bensimon

Yeah, was in France for 10 days in June. I literally saw hundreds of 20-something to middle aged women wearing those and Victoria (spanish) keds-style knockoffs! It was fantastic. I even managed to get the wife in a pair of grey Victorias. I'll post some pics soon:icon_mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom