Re: only for lovers of trashed sneakers

Excelent pics!!!!

I love trashed Nikes and Reeboks

yeah. love those worn out nikes. thanks for the pics

I guess these are male sneakers.

Wouldn't it be better if this forum had a folder structure like this?;

Sneaker-Groups > Sneaker-Groups Public Forums > LADIES > Nike > Nike Streetshots > only for lovers of trashed sneakers

Sneaker-Groups > Sneaker-Groups Public Forums > MEN > Nike > Nike Streetshots > only for lovers of trashed sneakers

I guess these are male sneakers.

Wouldn't it be better if this forum had a folder structure like this?;

Sneaker-Groups > Sneaker-Groups Public Forums > LADIES > Nike > Nike Streetshots > only for lovers of trashed sneakers

Sneaker-Groups > Sneaker-Groups Public Forums > MEN > Nike > Nike Streetshots > only for lovers of trashed sneakers

Or the thread could just be titled appropriately for those who don't want to see men's shoes

Or the thread could just be titled appropriately for those who don't want to see men's shoes

Obviously people ignore that so I don't see it as a solution option.
I think proper grouping of sub-forums is a better cure for this.

We had the forums divided into male / female at one time and it made no difference. An appropriate title is simplest and most effective it also saves the moderators from having to check multiple forums.

Life is too short to discriminate sneakers 😉

Well if you say it made no difference and there were people posting male stuff in female forums or vice verse when it used to be divided into m/f, then maybe you should merge the sub-forums like Keds, Reebok, Nike, Nike Street Shots and etc. into one big forum 😉
It will make the moderation easier also..

It must be too confusing for such users, who can't distinguish male and female forums, to decide where to post.
Maybe they used to take the gender stated on the sub-forum as their own, just like they do on public wc's 😉

I don't like mixed stuff and it's a real turn off for me to come across male pics while browsing and I think m/f division has higher priority than say; "Converse" - "Converse Pop, Music, Fashion" - Converse Streetshots" division.

Anyway, it's my opinion and it's your forum. Thank god that you don't allow pictures of elephants wearing Nike sneakers in Nike section 😛 😛 😛

im with ya on this... real turn off seein male sneakers... sometimes hard to tell if its male or female pics

doesn't seem too difficult to me to post a title that says Man wearing Nikes, and if you don't like it, don't open that thread. The point of having a title is to say what's contained in the thread. For the most part, titling is working quite well I think...most people say what's in the thread, and if they don't, it'll probably be brought to their attention by someone, and it can be edited.

Back
Top Bottom