consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
O.k People This one concerns our own ASHLEE... I have said it before and I'll say it again... In MY opinion Ash should have 2 (at least) full on pro photo shoots... At least 100 frames each... Lets face it, the girl ISSS super hot... 1st shoot in a pair of black x-hi cons and Ash's mini skirt or cheer leader gear... Probably in a park or school ground if thats legal.... 2nd shoot in some black and white keds champs with white knee sox and mini skirt... Probably in a park on some kids play thingos... No water or crushing crap in either shoot please... In both start Ash off clothed and gradualy go down to naked... Up to Ash on that one... I don't think this will ever come off because Ash dosn't like big shoots or x-hi sneaks... Once again I can only dream on.... :icon_cool

Merry X-mas and walk softly people...

Re: Photo shoots I can only dream of #3

Cons, I to would love to see it, but since we're dreaming, why stop at 2. Lets see her as a regular model. I'd also love to see her in those same alphabet sneaks that I saw Ilsa wear in her last shoot as well as another shoot-love those pair of keds. By the way, not to get off Ashley but I'd love to see Ilsa dangle that particular pair of keds. Can we get a message to Ilsa request that? She does seem to love that pair. By the way Cons, we do seem to have like minds and are both fighting for Ilsa affection. Well in our dreams anyway. Cons and everyone have a Merry Christmas and a more better New Year. Filled with lots of keds and cons.

Re: Photo shoots I can only dream of #3

Roy-boy,
I have sent a message to Seeker asking permission to do an Ashlee pole... I have had a think overnight and I'll will also aske Ash her permission to do a poll with her as the main sudject... With out the two permissions it will be a no-go... :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Back
Top Bottom