Kedsbri

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
Last week I was feeling rather bold so I worn my pink Champs to the mall. These weren't the soft pink color Champs from the past few years. These were Champs from about 10 years ago, they are much brighter and stand out a lot more. I found out just how much they stand out...after been in the mall for about 5 minutes, I'd already had 4 direct stares :icon_eek: at them and 2 younger girls out right laughed that them:icon_lol: After an hour and a half in the mall I counted at least 20 good stares at my Keds and 5 times I had girls laugh at them (or laugh at me) Of course, as I said I was feeling bold so I always headed towards the groups of girls in the mall:icon_mrgr looking for some kind of reaction from them.

All in all, a fun day
Bri

Attachments

• Dsc00897.jpg
    Dsc00897.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 12
  • Dsc00898.jpg
    Dsc00898.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Dsc00899.jpg
    Dsc00899.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Dsc00900.jpg
    Dsc00900.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Dsc00904.jpg
    Dsc00904.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Dsc00905.jpg
    Dsc00905.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 11
  • Dsc00906.jpg
    Dsc00906.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Dsc00908.jpg
    Dsc00908.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 12
Re: Pink Champs at the mall

Man you have guts ;-) I've never been able to leave the house with red and I can't even imagine pink. More power to you!! Enjoy the fetish!!

Hey they're only shoes. This is a fun fetish. Most people can't imagine this fetish, I/we live it...People have tattoos, nose rings, whatever...pink Keds aren't much different
B

PS. I'm in Toronto again soon if there's anyone who want to get together:icon_mrgr

yeah. serious guts, but you know, it's kind of a social experiment, I think as long as you don't take yourself seriously everyone will eventually find the fun in it...

if you were younger i'd dare you to ask the girls if they like your shoes...

PS. I'm in Toronto again soon if there's anyone who want to get together:icon_mrgr

When will you be around. It would be interesting to meet a fellow keds-lover in person; although I'm not sure I'll have the combination of a) nerve and b) time.

If i do find a+b then perhaps we can meet and have a quick lunch during the weekdays.

Cheers,
MK

They would look nice with a skirt and maybe some tights or something. You need to add something?

do you think the girls laugh because the shoes are pink or because they are Keds? I have seen guys in this area wear pink chucks and vans and hang out with the girls and seem to get accepted....just curious

Back
Top Bottom