grizwint

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Any guys out there own a pair of pink chucks and wear them in public? I have a pair of pink hi tops and love to play with them but im to scared to wear them in public.

Re: Pink Chucks

There isn't really nothing wrong with guys in Pink Chucks these days. I like to wear my Black/Pink ones, and no one that I know of realy seemed to care. I also have a nice pair of Pink Camo ones, which I am planning to wear in public soon, and this is comming from a guy who tends to wear those huge Tripp Pants usually (those you can get at Hot Topic).

Dont be afraid to wear pink chucks, i wore them all around one day and nobdy really noticed, one or two people gave me double takes, but now a days i see a lot of guys wearing pink shoes like vans and cons now so just try it one day and go out, i mean if they tell you something oh well it's not lie those are the people you hang out with all the time, you'll probably only see those people once in a lifetime, it wont hurt to just go out in those chucks once.

Wear em, I've worn pink converse and vans out and never got a negative comment from anyone. A friend of mine even said she though they looked cool.

Hmm... IMO pink chucks (and any other shoes) are for girls. They look just fantastic in them! But, if you like pink and chucks - wore them 🙂

Almost any chucks will be fine in public. People might think you're funny and confident if you're wearing them out too. I love wearing them out and feeling comfy and everything in them.

Back
Top Bottom