keds69

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New Hampshire
Just got these lite blue denium keds and couldn't resist playing with my navy blue pair also. Hope you like them.

Attachments

• Navy & Lt Blue keds 1.jpg
    Navy & Lt Blue keds 1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Navy & Lt Blue keds 2.jpg
    Navy & Lt Blue keds 2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Navy & Lt Blue keds 3.jpg
    Navy & Lt Blue keds 3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Navy & Lt Blue keds 4.jpg
    Navy & Lt Blue keds 4.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Navy & Lt Blue keds 5.jpg
    Navy & Lt Blue keds 5.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Navy & Lt Blue keds 6.jpg
    Navy & Lt Blue keds 6.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 9
very nice

very nice

keds69 said:
Just got these lite blue denium keds and couldn't resist playing with my navy blue pair also. Hope you like them.

There is nothing quite like seeing a cock explode over a nice pair of Keds. It's a shame that someone (like Ashley) isn't wearing them. Hehehehe.

MK

Re: Play time with new keds

i'm happy to see someone loves keds like i do just found out that some one loves there keds the same ase me its hard to talk about it when other ones don't under stand i always woundered if there was other sneaker lover like me

i'm happy to see someone loves keds like i do just found out that some one loves there keds the same ase me its hard to talk about it when other ones don't under stand i always woundered if there was other sneaker lover like me

There's quite a few like you here on this site!

I appreciate the pics - method - and do like the blue denim Keds! Very sharp!

Glad to see you had a grand time! :icon_twis

I don't just like them, I love them!!! Great Pic.s, Great Work!!! Please, Post more if you have any? Nice Closeups!!! How many pairs of keds do you own? Thank You Very Much for the Pic.s!!! -Rich:icon_bigg

I don't just like them, I love them!!! Great Pic.s, Great Work!!! Please, Post more if you have any? Nice Closeups!!! How many pairs of keds do you own? Thank You Very Much for the Pic.s!!! -Rich:icon_bigg

I have like 50 pairs of Keds and about 15 pairs of Tretorns, not very many pic's right now. I need to buy a digital camera soon.

Back
Top Bottom