sneakerseeker01

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
hey guys i need help on something... i was wondering why i cant download the torrents onto my computer... how do i do it.. do i need to pay for something to allow me to.. my computer is not allowing it... please help! thankyou:icon_frow

Re: please help....

What torrents? What torrent program are you using?

someone told me to download utorrent.. i did and i tried to download it but it wouldnt start downloading.. it might have something to do with the conncection setup.. and i dont know what to put..so if you know what the problem might be i wud appreciate it..:icon_lol:

You're not giving much info to answer. Yes utorrent is good.

What Tracker are you connecting to? Do you have a firewall? With Firewalls you need to open a port. Does the torrent you're connecting have any seeders? Without a seed there is no way to download.

so, you have utorrent. So, download a torrent file from whatever website has torrents you want. Save the torrent file. Usually just a tiny 30kb or so file. Right click the file, and choose 'open with' and choose utorrent. utorrent should open and the file should begin downloading. If nobody is seeding the file, there's nobody for you to be taking it from. The big file doesn't sit on some server somewhere. People have to be actively sharing it. Usually on the site you download it from, it will say how many people are currently seeding it. If nobody is seeding it, you might not wanna bother downloading it. If all this doesn't work, then yes, check firewalls, or try simply closing the firewall altogether for a minute just to see if that is the problem and then fix it from there (open a port). I use BitLord for torrents and have no problems. Using MS Vista.

Back
Top Bottom