Plimsolllover's diary

Re: Plimsolllover's diary

Now that we're in the happy situation of plimsolls being fashionable and lots of girls wearing them, it's a pleasurable challenge to pick out the distinctive and interesting instances and I've seen several over the last few days.

Last Saturday I saw a tall, slim and attractive teenage girl wearing a maroon fleecy zip-up tracksuit-style top over close-fitting grey sweat shorts over her long, bare legs. She wore new black oxford lace-ups with pale blue ankle socks and the really cute thing about her was that she had her dark hair in a pretty bob style with a fringe and in her hair she wore a ribbon tied in a bow in the same light blue as her ankle socks.

Later that day I went to a ballet performance by a local dance school and in the foyer just before the start I saw one of the dancers with her family. She was a very pretty teenaged girl and looked lovely in her stage makeup with her eyes very attractively emphasised and bright lipstick showing off her very pretty mouth. She was still just partly in her costume and was wearing white denim shorts over her shiny cobalt blue leotard and, best of all, white Keds champs with her white ballet tights. I love seeing plimsolls and ballet clothing worn together and I used to wear that combination a lot when I was young and single, so it was a real treat to see her.

On Monday morning I was able to follow a very pretty girl out of the station and along the street for a few minutes. She was shorter than average and had a nice curvy figure and shapely legs. She wore a bright and colourful floral patterned blouse which showed her bare midriff and close fitting blue jeans with the bottoms turned up to show off very nicely her attractive ankles and her small and pretty feet in a pair of old white plimsolls with dimpled toe caps, which she wore with little white trainer socks. The best bit was when I stood behind her on the escalator and was able to have a really good study of her feet and ankles and her plimsolls. I managed to find a photo of the type she was wearing, which I've attached.

On Tuesday evening as I came out of the station on my way home I saw two very nice looking girls, a blonde and a ravenhead, both with long straight hair and both wearing cardigans over tee shirts and ankle-length black leggings and black oxford lace-ups on their bare feet. Further along the road I saw on one side a very tall and very beautiful black girl with long wavy hair wearing a black leather jacket over a white tee shirt, a short black skirt, black tights on her lovely long legs and white oxford lace-ups. Meanwhile on the other side of the road was a very pretty blonde white girl wearing a black leather jacket over a sleeveless short blue dress with black tights and white oxford lace-ups.

Last night in the station foyer I saw the black girl again dressed exactly the same as before, as was her friend who wore blue converse high tops.

This morning standing in front of me on the train was an attractive girl with a nice curvy figure and shapely legs, long dark hair and a deep golden suntan wearing a pale blue and white striped blouse with button up sleeves and a belt over black calf-length leggings. On her bare feet she wore very distinctive pointed toed white plimsolls. They had three pairs of bare metal eyelets without laces and there were no seams running parallel with the eyelets; just a single seam running across the instep. I assume they had rubber soles because they made a very nice squeaking sound on the floor as she moved her feet.

Yesterday I took some outdoor photos of myself wearing my white DEKS laceups with my black tights and pale pink ankle socks. Unfortunately the light was poor and the primitive exposure control on my very basic camera phone rendered my feet as featureless white shapes so I had to scrap the photos. Better luck next time.

Attachments

• Gardner.jpg
    Gardner.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1

Last night I had the pleasure of following a very pretty teenaged girl with her two friends out of the station and along the road for a while. She was very slender with long slim legs and she had long straight brown hair. She wore a thin light blue cardigan over a dark blue vest top and a little pale blue denim skirt with a rough-finish hemline. She wore black tights with new white oxford lace-ups and I was pleased to recognise them as the same brand as I have (Salt & Pepper); which I wore in my recent photoshoot, and which she presumably bought from the same shop as I did. I've attached a photo of them.

All the best
Plimsolllover

Attachments

• Salt & Pepper.bmp
    345.9 KB · Views: 0

Yesterday morning I saw an Asian/Middle Eastern girl wearing black oxford lace-ups with Pringle pattern socks like the ones in the attached photo, which I thought was a nice combination.

On my journey home that evening I sat almost opposite a girl in nice clean white oxford lace-ups. She was short and carrying a bit of extra weight and wearing a rather uninspired combination of grey capped sleeve teeshirt top and short grey skirt; but she was attractively round, had attractive straight black hair tied back in a bun, a pretty and animated face and nicely shaped bare legs and ankles.

What made her so interesting was the way she was chatting on her phone to a friend. She had an attractive voice and expressed herself with a lively, witty intelligence. Her body language was very lively too. For a while she had her legs crossed and she was waving her crossed over leg up and down and making circular movements with her foot. Then she put both feet down to rest them on the toes her plimsolls and pushed her feet backwards and forwards over her toes like a ballerina. She was very entertaining and I was sorry she got off at the station before mine.

All the best
Plimsolllover

Attachments

• Pringle socks.jpg
    Pringle socks.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom