Plimsolllover's diary

Re: Plimsolllover's diary

This morning I was feeling like the cat who was always just missing the mouse. In the first instance, I had just begun the walk from the station to my workplace when I saw some distance ahead and walking at some speed a nice-looking girl wearing what were clearly, at that distance and even with my slightly blurry vision, white plimsolls. I immediately quickened my pace a couple of gears to try and catch her up before she reached a crossroads where there was a good chance she would turn to the left rather than go straight on, which is my usual route.

I began to catch her up as she approached the crossroads and started to get a better view of her from behind. She had straight, shoulder-length blonde hair and was slim and nicely shaped and proportioned. She wore a shorter length grey trenchcoat with belted waist over a short black skirt and very nice and clean white keds-type lace-up plimsolls with black tights.

Sure enough, she turned left at the crossroads. 'Never mind', I thought, 'I can follow her up to the next crossroads and get a good look at her before I turn right and carry on that way to work.' But instead I just had time to see her disappear into the first building on the road. How frustrating is that?

The second instance ocurred as I was turning the final corner before arriving at work. Coming down the road on the opposite side was another nice-looking girl in white keds-like lace-up plimsolls. She had dark hair under a black knitted tam and she wore a brown zip-up jacket over a short black skirt. She had a fuller figure and her legs in black tights tapered from her generous bottom to her attractively slender ankles. Her white plimsolls were a bit more worn than the first girl's but still looked fairly clean.

I quickly decided to follow her to the next turning before doubling back around the block to my workplace. But she almost immediately crossed the road, chatting on her mobile as she did so, and I lost sight of her behind the traffic.

Never mind. The thrill of the chase is part of the fun, as they say.

28-1-09 bus to Watford

28-1-09 bus to Watford

Plimsoll lover will love this one...
Tonight, this actually happened whilst I was sat at the back downstairs on a bus from Harrow to Watford around 5pm.
Mixed race Asian/Jamaican girl around 20, very slim and fit, sat on rear facing seat at back of bus on mobile phone to her mate in a gruff North London accent. She was in denim blue jeans, black tank top and lacy undergarment. Nice clean (newish) white keds type immitation plimsolls - not brand new but nearly new.
I was reading a newspaper, conversation overheard with her mate to say she had not slept much as just had two days off. Spent last two days having sex and smoking two spliffs. Was out with her boyfriend last night delivering cars as that was his job, she was going off round to his house to have a bath ready for work - seems she works 8 till 6 nights.
Cant believe she was saying all this on a public bus! I carried on reading paper. She was obviously "on something" and kept fidgeting on the bus seat showing nicely her white pumps and black socks under the trouser bottom of her jeans. She got off the bus later down the line but confessed to having 3 boyfriends and 3 different phone SIM cards - one for each. She asked me about my newspaper and I got chatting briefly. Strangely - at Bushey, she ran to the side of the bus to take down a number on an Indian restaurant that was recruiting for staff, exposing her backside and lacy white underwear showing just above her jeans.
She then turned around on her seat and dangled her legs into the isle for 10 mins dangling her white pumps around. The soles were grey and now starting to show signs of dirt. God it was so tempting just to grab hold of them and pull them off of her feet. Probably new from New Look, River Island or Barratts. Barratts just gone into recievership so maybe some cheap plimsolls and AllStar look alikes going cheap.

Re: 28-1-09 bus to Watford

Re: 28-1-09 bus to Watford

Hi Olympian,

I certainly do love it, Olympian, and thanks very much for sharing it. It's great that you saw so much of the 'girl behind the plimsolls', she sounds amazing. It was good that you were able to talk with her a little as well. I love that whole edgy urban rebel thing that girls can do with plimsolls. How much would it have needed before you dared to take off one of them off her? I would just have loved to stroke her feet through her plimsolls resting on my lap.

You are spot on she came across as a very urban rebel. I was very close to grabbing her foot - I was pretty certain she might have been up for it. The look on her face just said naughty all over it.

Not sure where those pumps are from, loads of shops selling similar stuff like Barratts, River Island, Next, New Look, Schuh etc etc

I bet you would have found her quite a handfull if you had.

Hi everyone,

I've been very busy with work lately, which explains my recent lack of posting. But I have to take some time out to tell you about my plimsoll-packed weekend.

It began on Friday morning during my dental check-up. After a routine check and a little bit of cleaning I sat up to rinse out my mouth and made the pleasant discovery that the very pretty Asian/Middle Eastern nurse who had been helping the dentist was wearing black lace-up plimsolls. I made sure I had a good long rinse to enjoy the sight of them and I had another good look while I signed my NHS treatment form. They were keds-type with bare metal rings around the eyelets and flat ribbon-type laces. She was wearing long full trousers so I couldn't see what hosiery she was wearing them with, but it was nice to get such a close-up view.

On the way to the station I called into the shop where I had bought my black and my white size 8 DEKS lace-ups and bought a pair of each in 9s for a fiver each. I'm wearing the black ones right now. The 9s are much more comfortable to wear with socks than the 8s, but I am keeping the 8s to wear with bare feet and for photos because the smaller size looks better. Interestingly, the black 9s are 4-hole and come with much better shorter length laces than the 8s, which are 5-hole.

I wore my white 8s with bare feet all day whilst at work (the dress code is very relaxed). Indeed I've been wearing my plimsolls a lot more in the last few days thanks to the warmer, drier weather. It's fantastic to be wearing plimsolls again after a break of many years and to be enjoying again all the sensual pleasures: the incomparable mingled smell of clean canvas and rubber, the sight and the shape and the feel of them on my feet and the lightness of them in my hand.

On Saturday I saw some other plimsolls in the window of a sports shop that has just opened in our high street. They looked really nice and I went in hoping to try some on and happily they had them in larger sizes. They're a keds derivative made in China (of course) with the brand name Salt and Pepper (google saltpeppershoes to find their website). I bought a pair in white and intend to get a pair in black as well. I'll post some photos of my growing collection and me modelling them when I get another breathing space.

I also had lots of very nice sightings of beautiful women in plimsolls (nearly
all keds types), including:

A lovely brunette with long wavy hear, wearing a grey hooded sweathshirt, a short black skirt, black tights and white lace-ups;

A pretty Asian girl with short dark hair, wearing a blue duffel coat, skinny
blue jeans with turn ups and black slip-ons with white socks, which looked
really cute;

An attractive black girl wearing a smart black jacket and skirt and black lace ups with black stirrup tights worn over white socks, which looked very eye-catching;

A very tall, slim and attractive blonde girl with a fashionable short hairstyle wearing a little summer dress and white lace-ups with her feet and legs bare. I just had to turn back and look at her after I passed her;

A very tall and slim blonde girl wearing a short-sleeved black shirt that was just long enough to cover her bottom, with very long and slender legs in black tights and white lace-ups suddenly came out of a house on my left and dashed across the road to the common on the right and strode across the grass to the bus stop on the other side;

A pretty girl with straight hair dyed white blonde and with a fringe, wearing dark glasses, a white vest top, straight leg blue jeans and white lace-ups;

A lovely brunette with her hair piled on top of her head with a head band,
wearing a stylish short green velvety dress with long sleeves, black tights and black lace-ups;

A pretty redhead with long straight hair; black cardigan, green vest top, short black skirt and black lace-ups with her bare legs and feet;

An attractive yummy mummy with her young son, she with dark hair in a nice bob hairstyle and wearing a grey sweatshirt and jogging pants with a grey sweater hanging loose on her shoulders with the arms loosely tied around her kneck and wearing white lace-ups.

I hope you've all had a great plimsoll-packed weekend too. Why not tell us about it?

Thanks for all the diary stories.. Shame you couldn't get some pic's of your siteings my friend.. BUT, I know the prob well.. Every time you have a camera there are never any of the girls you want around.. And when you don't have a camera there they are there in droves.. Such is life... :icon_cry::icon_cry: Walk softly people..

Thanks, Con'. That and the fact that I'm too scrupulous/scared (take your pick) to take a photo in that situation, unless I had a camera with a big zoom or telephoto lens, which I don't any more. So I rely on the power of words and of the imagination.

There's an interesting little correspondence going on amongst UK plimsoll lovers as to the apparent increasing dominance of Keds Oxford Champs style plimsolls here. I have to declare and interest and say that they are my favourite style of plimsolls, so I'm pleased to see so many girls wearing them. But it's good to see the other styles too and I see lots of girls wearing Chucks (including some really nice pairs of brand new white ones) and quite a few of the emo style with toe caps.

I've seen lots of girls in white plimsolls (my favourite) over the last week but my best sighting was a girl in black lace-ups I saw on the train on Tuesday evening. She was a very tall and very slender and very beautiful blonde girl with straight hair drawn back in a pony tail. She wore a short blue wool coat with large wooden toggle fasteners open to reveal her short dress with a bold pattern of black, white and grey rectangles. She had very long and slender legs in black tights and she wore black oxfords that were quite old and fading to grey, which suggested she wore them a lot. I was fascinated as with flowing, long-limbed grace she stepped into the carriage, eased herself into a seat and crossed her right leg over her left leg and tucked her right foot behind her left calf. I was obsessed with the thought of her feeling her plimsolled foot through the thin nylon layer of her tights pressing against the soft flesh of her calf. I hoped she would stay on until the end of the line so I could follow in her almost giraffe-like long-limbed strides. But she got off after only a couple of stops and I had to be content with watching her graceful exit from the train.

On Friday evening I was walking past the window of a restaurant I was about to enter and saw that sitting at the table next to the window and chatting to her boyfriend was a pretty girl with long straight brown hair and wearing a grey, long-sleeved top, blue straight leg jeans and clean white oxfords. I hoped I could get a table near to her, and I did, but the table between us completely obscured the view of her feet and legs and I didn't see any more. Never mind, tomorrow is another day, as they say.

This morning as I was coming out through the ticket barrier at my station I saw walking across the foyer two very pretty girls walking together and both were wearing brand new white oxford lace-ups. One girl had long straight blonde hair tied back in a pony tail and she wore a grey tee-shirt top with capped sleeves. Her friend had long straight dark brown hair left loose and she wore a black leather jacket. Both girls were wearing black ankle length leggings and the blonde girl wore her plimsolls with little white trainer socks while the dark haired girl wore hers with bare feet. I changed my usual route to work to follow them for several minutes and it was such a pleasure to see two pairs of pretty feminine feet in identical gleaming white plimsolls treading in unison as they walked together. I wonder if they bought their plimsolls together? I would have loved to have been in the shop at the time.

Back
Top Bottom