Re: Puzzle Play (Australia Children Show)

First, I'd find out if she was 18, and if she was, I'd have her bounce her chucks up and down on my face a few times!!! - Rich:icon_bigg

Thanks guys,
Don't know the girls name.. Usually out of "series" actors or out of work stars all hesd for the kids / toddlers shows.. Playschool etc etc... Sometimes kids just out of drama school... Seen the girls in Cons, Keds and knockoffs over the years.. Nick Kiddman and Kylie Minouge both did stints on Playschool back in the 80's... I mostly saw them as I have been going over to other channels... No way I'm going to sit and watch that stuff to see a couple of seconds of kicks... Best way is if the show is at a shopping center (mall ) then you can stand around and watch the kicks in action... Saw a wiggles show 12 months ago in a Sydney shopping center... Two of the stage (girl) hands had X-hi Chucks and the other had white Keds n/o's.. Boner time.... :icon_cool:icon_cool Walk softly people...

We have HIGH5 in the UK and that is a group of Australians. The girls in that sometimes wear chucks, not always and not altogether.
There are 3 girls in this, twenty somethings.

Back
Top Bottom