B

blackedsaregood

Has anyone been confronted by a woman that says you don't find me sexy, you like the shoes? Have you been turned on by just Keds, & the girl was ugly, or heavy, & not sexy? I remember one heavyset girl was cute in black low top chucks, until I seen her naked, & she was a little too much meat for me. But I just looked at her black chucks, & did her. My question is have you ever found a female sexy because she is wearing chucks, or Keds, yet otherwise you wouldn't give her any attention? It could because she is too heavy, or just not very pretty. Have you ever found some older women sexy, because they are sporting Keds? I have found myself hitting on women that were not all that attractive only because they are wearing black chucks. I have also found that I am not at all into women that don't take care of their feet. Long nails, bunions, its not sexy.

if the girl in them isnt attractive to begin with, no pair of Keds is gonna do anything for me. Its a package deal.

I partially agree

I partially agree

I agree to a certain point. I will give more to a girl in Keds then without even if she is less attractive then the girl without. It is a package deal however. I guess everyone will feel differently about something like this.

I had the fetish long before I met Mrs. Mule. We dated for six years and were married about 2 years when I finally, 'fessed up. There is no doubt that I liked her independent of the Keds.

I do notice if women wear Keds. There is just too much cause and effect for me not to notice. However, they are secondary. They don't make the woman desirable. If the woman is deisrable, then the Keds are a great addition.

Wow! - :icon_eek: This is an interesting question. I have to agree and/or second ALL the answers.

Best put - it is a comination package! My wife has asked me a couple times how come I don't "act" the same way when she is wearing her other sneakers - she has Sketchers that are cute, but are not the turn on as much as Keds. And quite frankly, I still don't know - it's just I know what I like :icon_twis - and how!

I even find, as asked on another question about the angle of pics, I definitely like to see the blue label, and more-so a worn sole - although new is great too for the smell. My wife wouldn't be considered "model" material, but I find her extremely attractive - AND - the fact she supports my fetish most of the time (every now and then she doesn't like to wear her Keds) - makes it even all that much better. There are a LOT of things I like about Keds and my fetish. AND it's even more fun to discuss it and share on a site like this!

If I have a choice of pics, though, I do prefer the more attractive women (models) AND there are times when I see the girls wearing "unattractive" sneakers I wonder, "Why couldn't she just wear Keds? It would make the picture so much better!" That even goes for some who are not wearing Keds and have really hot photo shoots. Again, it's great to have a site that can at least get us some great shoots AND the way we like them.

Sometimes, it seems it would be so much easier to be into high heels and stockings . . . but then :icon_roll that wouldn't be any FUN! :icon_lol:

KedsRule said:
Wow! - :icon_eek: This is an interesting question. I have to agree and/or second ALL the answers.

Best put - it is a comination package! My wife has asked me a couple times how come I don't "act" the same way when she is wearing her other sneakers - she has Sketchers that are cute, but are not the turn on as much as Keds. And quite frankly, I still don't know - it's just I know what I like :icon_twis - and how!

I even find, as asked on another question about the angle of pics, I definitely like to see the blue label, and more-so a worn sole - although new is great too for the smell. My wife wouldn't be considered "model" material, but I find her extremely attractive - AND - the fact she supports my fetish most of the time (every now and then she doesn't like to wear her Keds) - makes it even all that much better. There are a LOT of things I like about Keds and my fetish. AND it's even more fun to discuss it and share on a site like this!

If I have a choice of pics, though, I do prefer the more attractive women (models) AND there are times when I see the girls wearing "unattractive" sneakers I wonder, "Why couldn't she just wear Keds? It would make the picture so much better!" That even goes for some who are not wearing Keds and have really hot photo shoots. Again, it's great to have a site that can at least get us some great shoots AND the way we like them.

Sometimes, it seems it would be so much easier to be into high heels and stockings . . . but then :icon_roll that wouldn't be any FUN! :icon_lol:
I know what i like and how to , but i have to say i'm a skechers guy lol

Back
Top Bottom