Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
Should other sneakers similar to converse (Pro Keds) be allowed on the site?

Other Sneaks ?

Other Sneaks ?

NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY !!!!!

THIS IS A CONVERSE FETISH SITE !!!!!

I HATE KEDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all honesty they probly shouldn't, however I still enjoy the imposters. Pro Keds, skechers, etc and tons of other have rip offs. So,it's up to you. This IS a Converse Fetish site though. I wouldn't mind, but I'm sure other would since Seeker's Basement has always been the Keds site. However, I wouldn't mind and if someone doesn't like Pro Keds, they don't have to look at the set. But NO other keds on here. I don't like Keds at all either, but if they look just like Converse I can pretend.

In my mind I lump Converse into the same group as Pro Keds (top cap, high top, low top) they all have the same look. I don't think anyone wants to see normal keds or athletic shoes on this site me included.

I started this poll is because a member asked me if he could post ProKeds pictures on the board. Maybe I should have just told him to put them on www.seekersbasement.com board but because I find them to be of the same style type I thought I'd get opinions.

Anyway please just vote.

I wouldn't mind seeing Converse knocks off as long as they look like Converse. Check out these knockoffs from PaylessShoesource.
http://www.payless.com/Catalog/Prod...Code=301&ProductColor=Red/White&Width=Regular
I would love to see a set with a model wearing the red ones.

The site is called Converse fetish so that can include One Stars, Jack Purcells, and the EV Pros. Pro keds are very similar to Chucks so I wouldn't mind seeing them here.

Yeah ill go with scotty on this one. Id wouldnt mind seeing Pro Keds on the site.

And of course the One Stars and the others also.

For some reason i voted for "maybe" when i should have voted "yes"

Oh well lol. 😱

To much beer over crimbo.🙂

Sorry for posting 2 times.....
but I have to say those pro keds and shoes like that are really bad.......

My opinion is:

If this is a site called "Converse Fetish" and we have to pay to become a member, other shoes are NOT welcome !!!

Sorry guys but I HATE other sneakers.....simply as that...

COME ON YOU GUYS : WOTE "NO" ON THE POLL !!!!

It's been a close race, thanks for all your input.

Despite what the numbers indicate I intend on keeping this a Converse only site. With the exception of the odd knockoffs (sorry sneakerguy21) I think it best that Prokeds and some of the other similar style shoes be posted on the www.seekersbasement.com board.

Back
Top Bottom