Rainy Days and Tretorns

RonR

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I understand that most girls wouldn’t wear their Tretorns on a rainy day but sometimes it rains unexpectedly.

Ever see a girl caught in the rain in her Tretorns? How wet did they get? What else were they wearing? Was she upset or okay with being all wet?

Re: Rainy Days and Tretorns

I can't think of a specific time, but I do get bummed when my wife wears hers and it rains.

What’s the worst her Tretorns have gotten from the rain? How new were they at the start of the day?

That's a good question. I can't really remember a time she wore them and they got rained on. Living where we live we have really good weather most of the year and I won't ask her to wear them when rain is forecast. Hers did get bloody from her walking in them when she got a blister and it popped. Been a bummer because she hasn't worn them since.

What color were they? How new?

Do you think many girls treat their sneakers with water repellent to help on rainy days?

There's a woman on instagram I was following a few years ago because she bought a pair of Nylites and posted some pics of her wearing them. She said she would spray her tennies with Scotchguard to keep them clean. I've always wanted to try it, but haven't yet.

Did the Instagram woman’s Tretorns stay cleaner with the water repellent?

Yeah I think they did. She mentioned that she did it with all her white canvas shoes.

Back
Top Bottom