mentalboye

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New Jersey, USA
Here are some random shots i've gotten on my camera the past few months. Really wish I had a better camera phone, alot of these would've come out so much better.

Attachments

• blackstation1.JPG
    blackstation1.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 3
  • hotstation.JPG
    hotstation.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 3
  • brown1.JPG
    brown1.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 3
  • blacktrain5.JPG
    blacktrain5.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
  • blacktrain4.JPG
    blacktrain4.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
  • blacktrain3.JPG
    blacktrain3.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
  • blacktrain2.JPG
    blacktrain2.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
  • blacktrain1.JPG
    blacktrain1.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
  • blackstation3.JPG
    blackstation3.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
  • blackstation2.JPG
    blackstation2.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
Re: Randoms from my camera

The girl in the last pic of the last post and the first few of this one was SO hot and she looked so sexy in her chucks.

Attachments

• whitetrain1.JPG
    whitetrain1.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
  • whitestation1.JPG
    whitestation1.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • track1.JPG
    track1.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
  • park.JPG
    park.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
  • hotstation5.JPG
    hotstation5.JPG
    0 bytes · Views: 0
  • hotstation4.JPG
    hotstation4.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
  • hotstation3.JPG
    hotstation3.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 3
  • hotstation2.JPG
    hotstation2.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
  • whitetrain2.JPG
    whitetrain2.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 3

Thanks Mentalboye, these are hot and some great gals. Don't you love it when they just treat their Chucks with total disdain. They're just shoes and they fling their legs and feet about, show the soles, cross the legs, point them at your face while all the while your mind and other parts are going wild. If you could just get close and lick and sniff them - isn't it frustrating. Eyes and pants bulging - I was like this at the weekend at the cinema, sorry I can't get shots but my wife would think twice about that. But they were everywhere here in Australia - black, red, pink, white, green in lo and hi and I just watched and watched and had a few deep and lasting mental orgasms!:icon_evil

Once again, buses, trains and airports are great places to sight chucks - especially whilst seated & waiting around !!

Mentalboy,
Keep taking those candids I am loving them. Thanks.

I don't know where in upstate NY, you are--but, Saratoga & Spac are great places for all kinds of sneaker sightings...every now & again you'll find a few pairs after concerts. 🙂

Here are some random shots i've gotten on my camera the past few months. Really wish I had a better camera phone, alot of these would've come out so much better.

You've some sweet shots there my friend. NJ is also a great place to get some good sneaker shots. Thanks for taking your time & posting!

You've some sweet shots there my friend. NJ is also a great place to get some good sneaker shots. Thanks for taking your time & posting!

NJ is a pretty good place for sneaker shots, but these are actually mostly from NYC, where I work. NYC has to be one of the best places (besides college) for getting candids, chucks all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom