kedsnhose

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Re: What Socks With Keds???

i love to wear my keds with pantyhose...sometimes i put on socks over the hose, but it's the smooth silky sensation of the hose up against the insides of a pair of keds that really gets me hard.

oh and take pics once you've decided and tried them on...

i had a friend that wore pantyhose too with her keds but not socks at the same time; it was either or. but she had a pair of white leather champs originals that she wore like everyday and i liked these shoes too. but when she'd wear a long skirt or dress then she'd wear hose,either tan or nude with her keds and that turned me on. especially knowing her day was long and busy and the sweat that must've built up with her hose inside her dirty keds when she'd take her shoes off at the end of the day. i would've liked to have been there when her shoes came off and to sniff the insides of her shoes and the bottoms of her stinky sweaty feet and hose and just to enjoy the aroma of everything. but that never happend unfortunately.

For me, no socks is best. No if, no buts, any occasions.
Imagine a keds being worn on a hot & busy day... without socks.
The aroma is heavenly!!!

Keds, when newly worn, feels good. As you wiggle your toes, the smooth, dry feeling is satisfying.

But for me, the longer you wear it, the better.
The sweat will creating the magical friction that enhance the sensation...

I used to be able to wear them to sleep. Then the next morning, it will be so sweaty that I cannot bear to take it off....

White ankle socks have always been my number one favourite. I would sometimes wear blue or green socks with my white keds and sometimes red socks with my black plimsolls. Now, after a number of plimsoll-less years, I've got a pair of white and a pair of black plimsolls, I'm being more adventurous in my choices of socks and colours. As I'm typing this I'm wearing girls' purple ankle socks with my black lace-ups. It may just be my imagination but girls' socks somehow feel nicer and softer than guys'.

White rib cuff socks are the way to go with Keds. They have a "traditional" look to them, and are extremely versatile.

Back
Top Bottom