bouncy

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Since the Triumphs have been long discontinued, I've been finding remaining stock of women's Triumphs at a couple stores for as low as $10.00! Mind you they originally retailed for $49.99, so at the discounted price is almost a steal. I bought a pair of white Triumphs at a Keds-Stride Rite-Sperry outlet store sometime last year, and just yesterday a pair of natural white Triumphs at a Big-5 sporting goods store (regional chain of stores in the Seattle area, if not national). Besides natural white, have also have brown. And also, I saw some pink ribbon Champs on their clearance table for $9.99, perhaps before any other discounts.

The Triumphs feel great though. One of my favorite Keds models after the Champ and its variations based on its design.

Re: Recent Keds purchases

nice find! i wish they would have kept making the triumphs. i think those have been my favorites.

Re: Recent Keds purchases

Mmmm nice choices as well ~smiles~ I just bought some nice natural women's Triumphs at Sport Chek for $5.99 they were having a clear out like I could not believe. Now I wear Triumph in addition to my Champs, RTW's skimmers, raves etc., etc! :icon_razz

I actually over the past few years bought two pair of navy RTW's at the same chain for the same rock bottom clear out pricing $4.99 in that case! Brand new!

Back
Top Bottom