Re: Red Andies

I have to say that I find the Andies to be more identifiable as womens sneakers than the champs. I've never bought a pair but may this year. :icon_cool

Seeker--one thing I learned with Keds is buy them before they turn around and discontinue them--like the Bliss and Embrace--

I have learned that as well. You can normally only count on 1 season for a style. I had another look at the Andies today and they have the steel (not painted) eyelet which is a huge turnoff for me. Not much beside the champs I want right now.

I have learned that as well. You can normally only count on 1 season for a style. I had another look at the Andies today and they have the steel (not painted) eyelet which is a huge turnoff for me. Not much beside the champs I want right now.
Yes and with all colors it is that way, also with the other ones not andies (forget the name) but look just like them only are LTT (lace to toe) I have, well they are the wifes in pink and they too are not painted. It looks like everything is like that but the champs.

Thanks. This may have been covered before but does she know that you "dress up" in them? Just curious.

Thanks. This may have been covered before but does she know that you "dress up" in them? Just curious.
Well Yes, I have my keds she has her keds and yes we do have one or two pair of "our keds". She knows I wear my keds out in public and as long as they aren't fem looking colors is ok with it. It is really hot when we go out together and both wear keds at the same time, most the time it doesn't happen and very rare that we have on matching keds, the only time is if we both have on white champs but most the time she dosn't wear champs and she wears other kinds of keds like the ones in this pic. She knows I love to dress up in her clothes, I just do that at home though. She has no Idea though that I take pics and post them, or that I even go online and chat about it or play.

Back
Top Bottom