Re: Red Chucks at the Airport

Great shot! I always hope I'll get lucky at the airport and get behind a chuck-clad woman at the security screening so i can see her take her shoes off and then put them back on, but so far, no such luck.

Great pic. And she wore them sockless. I can't stand it when they wear those anklet socks with lotops and you get that bit of sock sticking out. Ankle, crew, or knee hi socks with chucks are fine though.

Great shot! I always hope I'll get lucky at the airport and get behind a chuck-clad woman at the security screening so i can see her take her shoes off and then put them back on, but so far, no such luck.

Ahh! Just the way I think at the airport, actually it almost happened last trip. Only she was behind me in black lows, but the line moved to slowly after I went through as I was looking back. A consolation, later I saw her with her chucks crushed as she sat on the floor, untied them and pulled the backs over her foot and retied them.

The things we do! You need to find a place where they absolutely have to take those chucks off - what about the local swimming pool if you can find people wearing them there - bring their gear out and leave it on the seats or grass somewhere. I also remember a really good spot in New Zealand where the school girls have to take their shoes off to put on hob nailed boots to go walking on the glaciers. I can imagine this communal change room where they all take them off and leave them while away on the glacier - imagine getting into that and having a good play. This is how it is travellers - Fox or Franz Joseph Glacier Alpine guides. Trouble is all those temptations are locked in!!!!!:icon_cry:

I reckon good chucks spotting is to be had at Rock concerts..:icon_coolWalk softly people..

Back
Top Bottom