G

As stated on the opening page I thought this was a page to see women in keds,not some ugly cross dressers with hairy legs.When I first started viewing this page the REAL women where definately ,absolutely,without qestion HOT!Now its turned into acouple of guys dressing in womens clothes showing off their ugly hairy legs,an absolute turn off for a dedicated keds watcher,come on now wouldnt you rather see the keds babes(REAL WOMEN)rather than some dude that thinks hes a lady with big ugly hairy legs?Please bring back the women. :x

First off, let's remember to each their own. Lot's of visitors here like those pictures and I say go for it.

Yes the content we produce is almost exclusively pretty young ladies in Keds but in the guest area you're only going to see samples. I pay a small fortune to have the content produced and it is very difficult to get it done. Because we are such a small group the producers don't have a market for the sets besides us and don't want to do it.

Bottom line don't complain about the free stuff!

don't be pissed for the free stuff

don't be pissed for the free stuff

First and foremost, I've never claimed to be a woman, nor am I pretending to be. I love women who wear keds ( a whole bunch mind you!) and I love to wear keds, period. I have received many welcome comments on the photos, and very few negative comments, so I'm assuming people are more interested in seeing them than not. However, I can put whoever on a mailing list and send out the photos that way, not contribute to this site, and keep it all private, if that's what you want. HOWEVER, I can stop posting a bunch of the GOOD photos of women wearing keds (not a bunch of the hard to see cheesy ones!), and not take part in this great FREE forum. I don't know yet what I'll do.

If you want exact specifics, I highly encourage you to PAY for Seekers high quality erotic super duper hot women in keds pics. Then you can complain to him for his stuff, not the free based stuff.

tgkedsgirl

P.s. I find it extremeley disgusting to see photos of mens' penises wrapped around keds. To me it's not a turn on, but I guess to each his own just as seeker was talking about. I'm not going to complain about the free stuff. I'll just sort it out myself.

tgkedsgirl

Don't let it get you down. There are more that appreciate the effort then those that don't. Keep up the good work!

tgkedsgirl , I'm with Seeker here.

Men in Keds isn't my thing either, so I'll take a pass. However, part of the charter for the group is all about Keds; not just women in Keds. So keep posting.

Thumbs up.

Thumbs up.

Tgkedsgirl, Yea keep it up, I like seeing guys in Keds, I do adore women in keds which drives me crazy. When I see women in Keds the sight makes me want to wear the same kind of keds she has on. When I see a guy in Keds it just lets me know I'm not the only one.

sneaker GIRLS

sneaker GIRLS

Seeker
The seperate section is the answer. I too, do not like the GUYS in keds. The seperation will help. I have subscribed for years and really am turned off by the guys. Keep up the ladies in keds and keep us TRUE FEMALE keds wearing women happy!!
The seperate section is the answer.
Thanks for the GREAT work! As always, TED 😀

keds are very hot,,,,girls or guys

keds are very hot,,,,girls or guys

i agree,,,,, pics.of keds and dick go hand in hand.....not much on the men in keds, but i love seeing mens dick in or on keds and i am totally hetrosexual.....girls wearing keds is totally hot...keep the pics cumming with dick in or on or around keds sneakers.it would be nice to see more keds humping and huffing......

Back
Top Bottom